The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who else can I contact to retrieve my account

PeppermintButler
PeppermintButler
Soul Shriven
Hello,
So I bought my game as a pre order back in 2014, I think I logged in 3 times max and stopped playing because of work.
I decided to give it another try seeing the new expansion but can't find my account.
I filled out the form to retrieve my account, I even attached my receipt from the purchase with the order number and last 4 of the card I used.
It's been a week and I haven't received anything not even an automated email saying it was received.
Twitted Bethesda support and about 2 hours later they told me to fill out the form.
Told them I already filled it out but never got any communication from them saying it was received or acknowledged and now it seems they are ignoring me, I tried sending them about 3 more tweets and nothing..... what should I do now?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now their support is a bit bogged down in tickets, so it might be just an issue of timing. They will almost definitely be able to get to you, or they might be working on it as we speak, but they might just be really busy right now, for whatever reason. My recent support ticket has had a few emails (they look automated but they're not) but no solution yet, so the sad thing we need to do is just wait.

If you currently have the game bought and downloaded, I suggest making a new account to play on while you wait, and maybe seeing if you can get ownership of the game transferred to that new account in time, but not losing playtime in the meantime. If you only played 3 times and don't have anything worth worrying about, sticking with the new account might be a pretty fine solution too.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • PeppermintButler
    PeppermintButler
    Soul Shriven
    Marginis wrote: »
    Right now their support is a bit bogged down in tickets, so it might be just an issue of timing. They will almost definitely be able to get to you, or they might be working on it as we speak, but they might just be really busy right now, for whatever reason. My recent support ticket has had a few emails (they look automated but they're not) but no solution yet, so the sad thing we need to do is just wait.

If you currently have the game bought and downloaded, I suggest making a new account to play on while you wait, and maybe seeing if you can get ownership of the game transferred to that new account in time, but not losing playtime in the meantime. If you only played 3 times and don't have anything worth worrying about, sticking with the new account might be a pretty fine solution too.

Thank you, yeah I think I'm going to wait I had pre ordered the 79.99 edition lol don't want that to go to waste lol I also think I got some goodies from beta but not really sure.