The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Clan of Fangs and Claws---Seeking New Active Members

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hello Fellow ESo'ers,

I am VamppireGhost, and welcome to my Guild recuiting page. I am the Guild Master of The Clan of Fangs and Claws. We are primarily a Social Guild, but we are also so much more. Please read everything and determine if you would like to join or have more questions. First and foremost this is a very old Guild, yet never that big. At most my Guild has only ever had about 220 Members, but we have always been a great place to be social and have fun. We do everything the Game has to offer, from Daily Dungeons, Trials, PvP, the occasional Guild Trader, Weekly Contest, Raffles and Weekly Guild Meetings. We also have a Facebook Page and a very active Group Chat in Facebook Messenger. There is plenty of room for promotion in my Guild as long as you show your dedication and just be respectful. As you may able to tell by the Guild Name, we are Huge on Vampires and Werewolves. I myself have 6 Vampires and 2 or 3 Wolves...can't remember, but I have plenty and being a Wolf or Vamp isn't a requirement, it is just a bonus for later Guild Ranks, and that can be explained later in Guild Chat if you like.

My Guild has a few Rules that ALL MEMBERS are to follow to stay in good standing within the Guild. They are simple, but also very important to myself and my fellow Officers who help me run my Guild.

1st Rule: BE RESPECTFUL, this is the most important rule and one I hold very serious to myself and all who Join. I never like kicking a member from my Guild, but if I have to, I will. So show respect to everyone. We are Guild of many ages, though we are primarily adults, but when one of the younger Members are in chat...just try to keep the vulgar language to a minimum. Also, no out right disrespecting a Guildie. Nor do I tolerate "T-Bagging" a fallen enemies in PvP....NPC's are fine but not a person. I find it very disrespectful and childish. We have children in the Guild, but they are mature.
2nd Rule: FREE BITES, this one is very difficult for some players to grasp and I understand. We all like Gold and are just trying to make a living, but in my Guild charging another player for a Werewolf or Vampire bite is completely prohibited. If you decide that you don't want to offer bites to anyone from this point on because of this, that is your choice, but if you continue doing so and myself or another Officer finds out, you will be kicked. I got my first bite for free from a guy on the Free Bites forums on here, and all I was asked was to never charge another player for a bite, so I have stuck to that concept.
3rd Rule: PARTICIPATION, this is a very simple yet also difficult thing to enforce in my Guild, but lately and here next week I will be a little stricter with it, but it is simple. If you are online and there is something going on in the Guild, just pop in chat and say that you are either joining us or that you just don't want to that day. It is that simple. Also we have a weekly Guild Meeting every week. It usually falls between a Friday and Sunday. Just really depends on everyone's schedule that week. Meetings are the fastest and one of the only ways you can rank in my Guild. As long as you can make at least one Guild Meeting a month then you will stay in good standing. I am a father and work full time so I completely understand if you can't make it to Guild Meetings. Real life can and will always come first over any video game, and even if it is something last minute whether a family emergency or called into work or what ever it may be. A simple message saying "Hey Vamp, I can't come to the Guild Meeting today or this week (reason) sorry." will be enough for me and my Officers. But if you know there will be a Guild Meeting that day, which everyone in my Guild knows when they are as I put them up a week prior in the Guild MOTD, and about an hour or two before the Meeting my officers or myself will post in Guild Chat and Facebook Chat that the Meeting is about to start, so there is no excuse to not be there or to be late. So if I see you in PvP or a Dungeon during a Guild Meeting< I will assume you are just saying " F-U Vamp and I am not coming to the Guild Meeting" and I don't need that in my Guild. I need dedication not people taking up player spots and wasting my time.

Now on to some more details about my Guild. Like I said previously, my Guild has been around for a long time. I have seen us thrive with 200+ Members and i've seen us when we have been down to just me and a small handful of Members. We are not well known by a lot of people, but some older players may remember when my Guild, Deco and Nazgul were the leaders of the previously known PvP Campaign- Scourge. And here we are two years later and I have lost most of my Guild credibility and looking to bring it back. We have a set day every week for certain daily events and who generally coordinates those events. I myself run the Trials on Tuesdays and Gear Grinding on Sundays. My Officers have other days where they do things such as Level Grinding, PvP and Dailys. We currently have 89 Members, last week we had 92. And I wont lie and tell you right now most of the Guild is inactive, but I keep them so the Guild can keep its Trader/Store and bank. And as for Traders we have had an actual Guild Trader only a few times, as I do not require Guild Dues or fees. Anytime we have had a Trader was solely off donations and my own personal Gold which has never been an issue. The Trader we normally pick is in the city of Ebonheart, though we haven't had it in over a year. I would like to get it again once we have 100+ true active Members. Our Guild also Offers weekly events in the form of Contest and Raffles with amazing Prizes such as large gold amounts and bonus prizes such as Imperial Motifs, Gold Jewelry and XP Pots.

So if you like what I have had to say here then please feel free to Message me on ESO or Xbox Live, I would also accept a comment on here but I don't check this page everyday so bare with me if I don't reply as fast.. I hope I can get a lot of new Family Members again and hope you all follow in the footsteps of Molag Bal and Hircine.

With Molag'+++s Fangs we feast, and stalk the night
With Hircine's Claws we thrive in Moonlight
Together we stand brothers prepared to fight
Til the Clan has no enemies left in sight
--PaintedPsycho--

MY GAMMERTAG IS---VamppireGhost

*good hunting*

"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am contractualy obligated to be in every thread with the word vampire in it
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º