The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seventh legion vs truth vs fury

ll_Rev
ll_Rev
✭✭✭✭
Which one is best in:
1v1
1vX
Group
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth of the Legion is Fury
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Legion: 1 vs 1 / group
    Fury: 1 vs X
    Truth: group / 1 vs 1
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really depends on your play style
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

I want to try one of them on stamplar
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ll_Rev wrote: »

Yeah but what’s your playstyle. For example I like to do a “hit and run” thing on my stamden where I come in and dump burst on them before they see me. Fury wouldn’t work there.

If you play in No CP, truth won’t work there

If you kite a lot and are wearing medium armor, fury probably won’t get up to a lot of dmg until you’re already dead...

Seventh is the most versatile but also the lowest weapon dmg...

Honestly they’re all pretty balanced. It just really depends on how long most of your fights are and who / where you fight.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah but what’s your playstyle. For example I like to do a “hit and run” thing on my stamden where I come in and dump burst on them before they see me. Fury wouldn’t work there.

If you kite a lot and are wearing medium armor, fury probably won’t get up to a lot of dmg until you’re already dead...

Honestly they’re all pretty balanced. It just really depends on how long most of your fights are and who / where you fight.

Medium armor LoS while getting some burst dmg in
    Edited by ll_Rev on May 29, 2018 6:08AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not jsut go ravager if you’re stamplar? It’s one of the most used stamplar sets for a reason and also one of the few perks of playing a stamplar.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If CP, truth
    No CP, 7th

Ravager or clever alch would also be good

I’d go truth / clever.

If you’re who I think you are, you’re pretty good. IMO Templar doesn’t synergize great with 7th cause you’re puring the dots that other classes rely on to proc 7th.

I’d go truth / CA (med) for CP and ravager / CA (med) no CP. I didn’t include that above because neither was on the original list.
    Edited by Thogard on May 29, 2018 6:17AM

• Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    Seventh + Fury makes for a very tanky set-up, great for zerg tanking. It's what I run most of the time.
    Deacon Grim
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bp/ ravager on stamplar is bis imo.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: nvm!
    Edited by Datolite on May 29, 2018 12:48PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seventh+fury for maximum zerg tears, and also makes medium armor users jelaous of your ridicilous weapon damage.

Redguard/argonian+dubious recommended for sustaining though.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 29, 2018 1:59PM
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    I run 7th/fury/bloodspawn in no cp(I have low cp) on my stamden, first character I ever leveled, it’s really tanky and makes staying alive easy. Just wait for a decent proc from fury and turn around and combo them and they are more than likely going to die, and with bloodspawn it won’t take long and you can hit another with your same combo and usually catches them off guard as well.
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Why not jsut go ravager if you’re stamplar? It’s one of the most used stamplar sets for a reason and also one of the few perks of playing a stamplar.

I already have ravager just wanted to try something else.
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bp/ ravager on stamplar is bis imo.

I’d say impreg would be better than bone pirate.