The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I am very angry

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually went into Cyrodiil over the week-end. I was getting 55-60 frames constantly when travelling between keeps, and never went under 20-25 even in large battles. I only got a single "loading screen of death" and that happened after 3-4 hours of play and multiple char switch-overs before I went in. Ping was very stable, and never went above 150 ms. PvP actually became enjoyable after almost 2 years for me. <3 ZoS <3
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    eat a snickers
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    I actually went into Cyrodiil over the week-end. I was getting 55-60 frames constantly when travelling between keeps, and never went under 20-25 even in large battles. I only got a single "loading screen of death" and that happened after 3-4 hours of play and multiple char switch-overs before I went in. Ping was very stable, and never went above 150 ms. PvP actually became enjoyable after almost 2 years for me. <3 ZoS <3

I think as well that the game is overall better off with the patch - if they iron out those stutters it will be fine.
  • nooblox85
    nooblox85
    ✭✭
    I am angry too my internet are so slow that i can't play eso

and i blame ZOS

sincerely,
    nooblox85
    Cliff racer enthusiast
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm angry at myself? Why because it's who I am? It's what I Am? We all make mistakes. It's what a leader (zos) is being about. I have to learn that to anyways. If I get accepted of course. There are many things we can get angry about. Especially things we can't change. For better or for worse (thank goodness I'm not married, yet) it's when we move on in life. That's for us to decide and or choose. But the only person we should get mad is ourselves. At same time I understand why frustrated to with zos. I am to, maybe mad least tiny. But I still love ZOS. Actually ESO PvP. But most of times should we not ask ourselves. Is it not time to be mad at ourselves. To be free inside and let loose all the emotions that is locked inside. Within you?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    @Freecry My Cyrodiil issues diminished after turning off autoupdates in Win 10 and perminanatly stopping the background download process. Im not sure what OS or if you're on console but I had the same issues as you.

Yes but there are other issues in addition to the ping like stam loss.

Yours truly,
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    Edited by purple-magicb16_ESO on May 29, 2018 3:11PM
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can master anger and lust, you master everything. =) Don't let games make you angry. If you find something unappealing, write about it, but no need to let it trigger strong emotions. That's for children, irrational people, and those with puny pygmy intellects.

Myself and many others who also live in Asia or Australia always have high ping. It used to be even higher until I used port forwarding. Also make sure nothing is running in the background that shouldn't be.
    Edited by Jameliel on May 29, 2018 3:44PM
  • Freecry
    Freecry
    ✭✭✭
    Ozstryker wrote: »
    I'm very happy....

I don't use steam, I make sure I have no background applications running, I have a half decent pc and a stable internet... I dunno, sry to not join the ZOS sucks chorus, but maybe your anger is misplaced?

Débit descendant : 49392 kbps (6029.3 Kio/s) - Débit montant : 18074 kbps (2206.3 Kio/s) - Ping : 18 ms
    is it stable for you ?

i'm happy you are happy :p

@nooblox85
    Beautifull Troll

@Idinuse
    you're probably right

Freecry