The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Don’t queue for dungeon if you have to use the bathroom

• DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant tell someone not to go to the bathroom
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has humanity sunk this low that we can’t even respect someone’s wish to make a doo doo in peace? If you have to go, you have to go, and you take as long as you need. Real life always comes first, no matter what the reason is. You accept it, and you move on.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's doing it wrong. Porta potty.
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if I have a problem with my bowels and suddenly I have to go but it was out of my control because I didn't know I would have to.
  • Isojukka
    Isojukka
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    freaking noobs...

i don't know about the rest of ya - but, i never sit down for gaming without my trusty bonzo close by...

Cute-Baby-Boy-Portable-Urinal-Travel-Car-Toilet-Kids-Vehicular-Potty.jpg_640x640.jpg

You stick that to your *** and game away? Noice:D
    Eso since Xbox launch and switched over to pc 1/2019.
  • Isojukka
    Isojukka
    ✭✭✭
    freaking noobs...

i don't know about the rest of ya - but, i never sit down for gaming without my trusty bonzo close by...

Cute-Baby-Boy-Portable-Urinal-Travel-Car-Toilet-Kids-Vehicular-Potty.jpg_640x640.jpg

Waste desposal now refreshment later!

yeah, a quick rinse in the sink, and, it'll be fine :o

Yiu dont rinse that. Why waste good vitamins :D
    Eso since Xbox launch and switched over to pc 1/2019.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    when you empty your beer you need another from frig. this is very important especially for healers.

i can't tell you how relieved i am to learn that healers get new beer priority.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
    Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh
    toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg

Did he only say "loo break"? How do you know it wasn't an emergency or an otherwise unexpected event? Or did he say it was "his morning ritual"?
  • GlennGVZ
    GlennGVZ
    ✭✭
    Don't queue for the bathroom if you have to use the dungeon
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the reasons I only do dungeons with friends - they are used to my desperate requests for a bladder break (I am old OK). Only number ones though, doesn't take that long - can often fit it in while people are questing or unlocking a chest or something.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of people on here that seem to be taking offense to this post.
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    you cant tell someone not to go to the bathroom

Never said “you can’t go to the bathroom.” I suggested that you should use the bathroom before queuing into a group dungeon.
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
    Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh
    toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg

Did he only say "loo break"? How do you know it wasn't an emergency or an otherwise unexpected event? Or did he say it was "his morning ritual"?

He stood there for 3 minutes by the entrance. Me and the other 2 players were messaging him asking if he was ready. He ran over to the scroll, read it, hopped back to the group and typed “ brb. loo break” then was AFK for 15 minutes. Once he came back, he died on first attempt because he stayed on the platforms. We wiped and did it again and finished. With both attempts, it took less than 5 minutes to beat the boss.
    Knowledge wrote: »
    What if I have a problem with my bowels and suddenly I have to go but it was out of my control because I didn't know I would have to.

From reading these replies, seems like there are tons of players that can’t hold their *** together long enough to complete a dungeon.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never said “you can’t go to the bathroom.” I suggested that you should use the bathroom before queuing into a group dungeon.
    Yeah, because it's totally an impossibility that someone suddenly has to go to the bathroom during a dungeon. That never happens...
    From reading these replies, seems like there are tons of players that can’t hold their *** together long enough to complete a dungeon.
    Depending on how long it can take - I can't blame 'em.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, because it's totally an impossibility that someone suddenly has to go to the bathroom during a dungeon. That never happens...

I’m not beyond reason. Most times, when someone or myself, says they need a restroom break, it is assumed that it will be quick.
    Going afk for over 15 minutes is a long bathroom break.
    He didn’t state “I’m going to take a really long time”
    He read the scroll and then left for 15 minutes. Sorry I was frustrated. Sorry I offended you long poopers.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not beyond reason. Most times, when someone or myself, says they need a restroom break, it is assumed that it will be quick.
    He read the scroll and then left for 15 minutes. Sorry I was frustrated. Sorry I offended you long poopers.
    Yes, 15 minutes is way to long for an bathroom break, now after some wipes you can ask for an longer break, note if you are the weak link you might easy get kicked.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You gotta go when you gotta go. I would've 3-man it honestly. It's a DPS race anyways. Just watch for heavy attacks.
  • munster1404
    munster1404
    ✭✭✭
    No big deal. I had a single Dad who needed time afk to feed the baby before the final boss in Direfrost Keep.
    Edited by munster1404 on May 19, 2018 2:24PM
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    freaking noobs...

Waste desposal now refreshment later!

yeah, a quick rinse in the sink, and, it'll be fine :o

Rinse? What is this rinse you speak of? Are you seriously telling me to dispose of the good fluid rather than re-use it? [OK! Maybe went a bit far with the potty humour there!]

On a serious note, IBS is nothing to be funny about. I had an irratable bowl a few years back that was triggered by meds I had to take. Not gonna say more on the matter other than to reiterate - not fun!

I can understand why peeps can get upset when somone else causes a delay but think, in relation to this thread, maybe a little compasion is in order.

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you folks think about vote kicking him? Also, are you sure the tank was a "he"? What if it was another legitimate hygiene issue? I'm just trying to be understanding of people's needs and giving the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't being done selfishly. I was also going to say maybe a bathroom break was taken before queuing but the queue took so long, but there is really no wait for a tank.
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 19, 2018 8:33PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weird thread, but, funny nonetheless...

one thing I have taken away from this thread - it makes me smile to know there are so many other "vintage" human beings playing eso :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

one thing I have taken away from this thread - it makes me smile to know there are so many other "vintage" human beings playing eso :)

What do you mean by vintage human beings? :)
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

What do you mean by vintage human beings? :)

I'm just a spring chick at 49 but know from this forum and other sources that there are many older gamers out there. Vintage thoughl7745Y3.png

I, at first glance, read 'vintage humour'. :wink:

Edited by Night_Watch on May 20, 2018 5:41PM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's absolutely no excuse for players that have not yet invested in those gaming chairs with a big round hole in them where you can place a bucket under...

;)
    Edited by profundidob16_ESO on May 28, 2018 1:58PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we removed a few overly graphic comments. This is a friendly reminder that the forum rules do still apply when posting, even in a thread about number two. Thanks for your understanding. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we removed a few overly graphic comments. This is a friendly reminder that the forum rules do still apply when posting, even in a thread about number two. Thanks for your understanding. :)

^ Post of the day.