The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Don’t queue for dungeon if you have to use the bathroom

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
    Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh

If you don't go when your body tells you you will get piles in later life

Also when you're old you can't trust a fart somyou have to sit on the loo to let one rip

Sorry that's an inconvenience for you, but imagine how inconvenient it is is for us
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tank is allowed such privileges=)
  • Eyro
    Eyro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that what the forum is for?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe he was on the lion his phone to see the mechanics for the last boss
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of you need this product
    toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg

No. Order of priority:
    1. Finish post
    2. Wipe
    3. Flush
    4. Wash
    Give 'er eh!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
    Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh
    toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg

L2P Issue

18mjutksy018ljpg.jpg
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dare say TMI is in play here.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    I bring the controller with me to the bathroom and can execute a flawless DPS roation. This is clearly a L2P Issue (learn to poop)
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MuchShock wrote: »
    I bring the controller with me to the bathroom and can execute a flawless DPS roation. This is clearly a L2P Issue (learn to poop)

Don't splash when you drop the ultimate :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember, the only players that never use the bathroom are the bots.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have control of the timing of that biological function, but the it not the I.

• Motherball
    Motherball
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its a good tank you’ll wait for them to have breakfast too. At a diner.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nature calls can't say when you going to have to go , at least they informed you

Pinch that ***, literally, and finish the dungeon. Took less than 4 minutes to kill the boss. Waited twice as long.

While I do agree, pinch that ***, but you never know, they could have a bad case of the runs and have to wipe more than 10 times and that could take a good bit of time lol
    Edited by BozzyTheDrummer on May 18, 2018 2:44PM
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well least they said......no one wants to do a Cartman!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that episode of the Simpsons where homer invented a toilet that fits inside an easy recline chair. :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    [Maybe they have a outhouse and not a flashy indoor bathroom

I chuckled a little at this as I live in a small to medium (growing) town with many small towns / villages nearby and I know that still to this day there are properties with 'out houses'. Someone I know bought a terrace house in recent years and actually built out to the outhouse and turned it into a modern bathroom with loo.

MuchShock wrote: »

Can anyone say "Gaming Laptops are portable"? So easy to take a laptop into the bathroom. Handy to have a power outlet nerby - mines in the hall outside loo! (take safety precautions as needed!)

Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Remember that episode of the Simpsons where homer invented a toilet that fits inside an easy recline chair. :wink:

Similar chairs are commercially available and have been for a long time. I'm sure a gamer version could be found if we look around.

http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/browse/commodes/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIybaX2tGP2wIVzbXtCh3rSwKnEAAYBCAAEgKXH_D_BwE

Some say these forums are going down the pan! (Er! Sorry - could'nt help myself).

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, this is why I hate when people announce they have to use the bathroom. Like, you save yourself this embarrassment if you just say "Sorry AFK a sec" and the group is saved the image of you on a toilet.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put on my adult diapers before I queue up.

It’s the right thing to do.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about YOU don't que for dungeons if you don't want to deal with random people and IRL situations that come up. News flash, this world does NOT revolve around you.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I ever poo myself because I refuse to step away from a game, someone send me to a hospital for my mental health's sake!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you cant be even serious? We ALL are just ppl with needs. When nature tells you, you need to go and I dont care if you have to wait 2 minutes for me lol.

Oh I would have excused a quick break. But don’t run over to the scroll, read it, then go take a 15 minute break. Usually, there are indicators your body gives well before a BM. Take care of that business before queuing.

You are being extremely ridicolous, you know that? You are literally complaining about someone needing to take a ****. What if you got cought by terrible pain in your gut and needed to instantly run? Oh, never happened to you? You are lucky. Most will understand when someone needs to take even a long break.

Who takes 15 minutes to use the bathroom?!
    And I did understand. We waited. Never thought about kicking them.

Just putting my experience out there as somewhat of a PSA that you should take care of your personal needs before queuing into a dungeon with 3 other people (that have their own needs too)

They obviously didn't need to when they started.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freaking noobs...

i don't know about the rest of ya - but, i never sit down for gaming without my trusty bonzo close by...

Cute-Baby-Boy-Portable-Urinal-Travel-Car-Toilet-Kids-Vehicular-Potty.jpg_640x640.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My mind keeps telling me no, but my body keeps telling me yes!
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    freaking noobs...

i don't know about the rest of ya - but, i never sit down for gaming without my trusty bonzo close by...

Cute-Baby-Boy-Portable-Urinal-Travel-Car-Toilet-Kids-Vehicular-Potty.jpg_640x640.jpg

Waste desposal now refreshment later!

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best excuse I ever heard for needing a break was from the 16 yr old DD in our raid who said, “Sorry, got to go help my dad in the barn—our cow is giving birth.”
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can tell the young ones from the old ones in this thread...

Read up on dumping..

Some people need to go when they need to go..
    Edited by DanteYoda on May 18, 2018 11:15PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    freaking noobs...

Waste desposal now refreshment later!

yeah, a quick rinse in the sink, and, it'll be fine :o
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suffer from IBS and had to hold it in during VASS - we kept 'wiping' (pun intended) over and over and the trial lead was like, 'one more try guys!'. It was a close call, but we finally did it, although my bowel will likely never be the same again.
    PC EU & NA
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wireless headphones

Wireless keyboard

Press F