The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon Bosses Keep Resetting

Trinity_Is_My_Name
Trinity_Is_My_Name
✭✭✭✭✭
After the last patch I have seen several boss fights reset over and over without being able to complete them. Crypt of Hearts 2 the boss fight with the Colossus reset once we burned it down to 0%. We did it again just to see and it reset again for a total of three times. We decided to leave the dungeon. Next was Fang Lair. First boss fight once we beat it it resets and the exact same thing. Four times we beat it and four times it resets. We left the dungeon. Both of these runs were in Veteran mode. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Kaspy
    Kaspy
    ✭✭✭
    Fang Lair bosses kept resetting for us as well. 1st boss kept resetting, sometimes just seconds after the fight began, or on the 2nd wave. Reloaded dungeon, didn't help. About 10 tries later and positioning close to the entry we got through, just to have the Undead Animals boss resetting for no clear reason during the fight. After that we gave op FL.
  • Dilbert17
    Dilbert17
    Boss in Fang Lair reset twice for us.

• Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    First boss in Fang Lair kept resetting for us too last night.
    We tried regrouping and resetting the dungeon but it was still the same.
    This was on vet mode.
  • KittehWinks
    KittehWinks
    ✭✭
    Fang Lair boss on vet is still resetting on the first boss. We also regrouped and reset with no resolution.