The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-ordered Summerset- when will the money come out of my account?

undeadassass1nx
undeadassass1nx
Soul Shriven
If anyone could help answer this question, that would be great!!

I pre-ordered Summerset back at the end of March and have been on eggshells since about making sure I've had enough money to purchase it. At first, I thought it would be an immediate payment (nope), then thought it would be taken out on May 21st when it was released on PC/Mac (also a no), so will the cost be taken out June 5th when it's released on all platforms?

This is my first time pre-ordering something for ESO so I've been on edge about spending my money and I just want a definite answer as to when the money will come out. The forum is my last resort, I've looked at and googled everything. Thanks in advance!!! :)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In short they have billing issues with some of us.....when.....

Gotta ask them via a ticket i guess
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 27, 2018 4:35AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone could help answer this question, that would be great!!

I pre-ordered Summerset back at the end of March and have been on eggshells since about making sure I've had enough money to purchase it. At first, I thought it would be an immediate payment (nope), then thought it would be taken out on May 21st when it was released on PC/Mac (also a no), so will the cost be taken out June 5th when it's released on all platforms?

This is my first time pre-ordering something for ESO so I've been on edge about spending my money and I just want a definite answer as to when the money will come out. The forum is my last resort, I've looked at and googled everything. Thanks in advance!!! :)

Just make sure you have enough to cover the purchase price, and then forget about it :)