The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about the old beta account

shteff90
shteff90
Soul Shriven
Hey there,

I participated in a beta at the start, but due to various reasons didn't continue with the game afterward and I'd like to give it another try now.

As it's been a while this might be a longshot and I wonder if you could answer few questions:

1) Are/were ESO beta accounts connected with the Bethesda.net account (Bethesda.net launcher)?

2) If they were, would it be possible for me to regain access to my account that was tied to ESO Beta (I have email + keycode used/name that I received with the invite)?

Best regards,