The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Summerset Isles Morrowind pre-order not showing up?

• shakti82eb17_ESO
    Soooo. is someone get exactly the same answer ?
    I contact the seller, lets see what they say.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Yes it is terrible. I just heard from the seller who said they spoke to ZOS directly and guess what? Yep only supposed to be one key. So here I am as ZOS and the seller cross their arms apologizing and saying there is nothing they can do and I am throwing my hands up in the air in utter shock about how I am and others are being treated... Without my stuff
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    Its seems we should get a correct answer whats wrong with this keys ?

And what are they think now? We are going to buy one more ?
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I certainly hope not.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have not received your pre-purchase items such as the Nightmare Senche, please be aware the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

If you purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset through Amazon, check your email for instructions from Amazon.

If your retailer is unable to assist you, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
    1. Log into the support portal at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login
    2. Select your platform
    3. Click the Billing button
    4. Select the sub-category "I have a game purchase issue"
    5. Select the issue "Can't redeem code" and click the Next button
    6. Provide your User ID in the field provided and in the Description box, be sure to add what you're missing, such as "Missing Nightmare Senche mount"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aerinn
    Aerinn
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you have not received your pre-purchase items such as the Nightmare Senche, please be aware the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

If you purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset through Amazon, check your email for instructions from Amazon.

If your retailer is unable to assist you, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
    1. Log into the support portal at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login
    2. Select your platform
    6. Provide your User ID in the field provided and in the Description box, be sure to add what you're missing, such as "Missing Nightmare Senche mount"

So you're blaming the retailer, the retailer is blaming you, still no response on my ticket (#180522-001055) and still no access to the Standard Edition items, only the Collector's Edition stuff. This is a joke.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I want to say that ZOS finally did the right thing and gave me my missing items. It will be a long process, lots of back and forth but stick to it and I think support will do the right thing.
  • skyrim102382
    skyrim102382
    Soul Shriven
    well i purchased mine directly from eso store and i still didn't get any reply
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aerinn wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

2. Select your platform

So you're blaming the retailer, the retailer is blaming you, still no response on my ticket (#180522-001055) and still no access to the Standard Edition items, only the Collector's Edition stuff. This is a joke.

Yeah, it's a joke, but one that no one is laughing at. I wish they would've handled this better. And I also wish they would just fix the issue.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    I want to say that ZOS finally did the right thing and gave me my missing items. It will be a long process, lots of back and forth but stick to it and I think support will do the right thing.

I am glad they finally fixed the issue after hours of back-and-forth frustration, but I cannot pat them on the back for finally, and after much much prodding, providing an item that a customer paid for and that was promised to them.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @DoctorESO
    I feel you. It shouldn't have been that hard. I just hope that others hearing it is possible to get things resolved will prevent some from giving up.

@skyrim102382
    It surprises me that they even messed up an order from the ESO store. Here is hoping for a reply soon for you and a quick resolution thereafter.
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    I still have no single answer.
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    I also pre-ordered the game and haven't gotten a single bonus and to top it off day of release amazon said it was delayed. I have gotten no code so I can play not or anything. Is it too late for me to claim my pre order bonus??!
    gmaj50g2anqb.png
    Edited by Nutronic on May 24, 2018 5:14AM
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    about 50 hours have been pass, no answer.
    Is seems others wait a way more than i.
    Awesome, what to say.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    @shakti82eb17_ESO
    I believe your wait time is longer than the 48 hrs they ask for a response if even by a little. You haven't even gotten an automated response? Although it would still not be what you would want to hear a simple message on the forum stating that "support is experiencing longer than usual wait times and they appreciate your patience as they look into the code redemption issues" would really go a long way here. Does anyone know if they are putting something like that in their automated responses?

@Nutronic
    It appears you have a Physical CE Upgrade if I am not mistaken. If this is the case there is a form you can fill out that is stickied in this forum.
  • Seosig
    Seosig
    Soul Shriven
    I also got no mount and no Morrowind access after Summerset purchase.
    I even can't search for "Morrowind" in-game store.

Support not responding, please look at my ticket #180524-002179
    Edited by Seosig on May 24, 2018 6:34PM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just submitted my own ticket on this using the process posted. No Mount or Queens Bounty Pack.

Ticket #180525-000287

• mic98b16_ESO
    I got the same issue and i've contacted my retailer and he said that my gamecode should work out perfectly fine to get the queens bounty pack. The retailer blames the eso system and he won't give me another copy of the game. At the end the eso player who spends it's money into this game is the one who suffers most. It says everywhere if you pre purchase this game before june 5 you will get the pre-purchase bonus pack. So why cannot the support be one time obliging for what the game promised anyway. I really loose faith in the customer care in these kind of situations. Btw: My support ticket lasts almost 96 hours and has still not got any response. * I bought the CE Upgrade.
    Ticket # 180522-00517
    Edited by mic98b16_ESO on May 25, 2018 7:51PM
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the same issue and i've contacted my retailer and he said that my gamecode should work out perfectly fine to get the queens bounty pack. The retailer blames the eso system and he won't give me another copy of the game. At the end the eso player who spends it's money into this game is the one who suffers most. It says everywhere if you pre purchase this game before june 5 you will get the pre-purchase bonus pack. So why cannot the support be one time obliging for what the game promised anyway. I really loose faith in the customer care in this kind of situations. Btw: My support ticket lasts almost 96 hours and still not any responds. * I bought the CE Upgrade.
    Ticket # 180522-00517

That is because the key should in fact work just fine. I also received a single key, but got the bounty pack.

Didn't get the Senche though.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aerinn , @Seosig , @OtarTheMad , and @mic98b16_ESO

Each of you have been sent a PM with updates on your support tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rey_T47
    Rey_T47
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted my ticket yesterday as well. #180525-000175
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got a reply, contact retailer... *sigh*
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish you'd stop saying you sent PMs with an "update" on the tickets.

What you sent is no update whatsoever. It is a copy pasted reply that tells absolutely nothing new.

The retailers haven't heard anything about additional keys, they do not have them, topic closed.

Now the question is are you going to provide us with the missing content or not? I can only be patient for so long, I realize that the support has a lot of work to do, I realize that there are many of us with this issue.

But I paid for this content for god's sake, I expect to receive something I paid for.
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    And i would like to say more........ We`ve got a total bucket up early access we pay for. We lose time waiting for your copy paste answer to contact reteiler. almost 100 hours with open ticket and i suppose till monday nothing going to change.
    It is easy to fix the problem by few clicks. But somehow ZOS choose the oposit way, they way like we stole something.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And i would like to say more........ We`ve got a total bucket up early access we pay for. We lose time waiting for your copy paste answer to contact reteiler. almost 100 hours with open ticket and i suppose till monday nothing going to change.
    It is easy to fix the problem by few clicks. But somehow ZOS choose the oposit way, they way like we stole something.

To stop a handful of people taking advantage of the system, they have punished thousands, or even tens of thousands.
  • skyrim102382
    skyrim102382
    Soul Shriven
    been days already and still no reply from my ticket

ticket number 180522-000189
  • JohnP_an7
    JohnP_an7
    Soul Shriven
    @Abelon , @shakti82eb17_ESO

Exactly, and I got the same issue just the same as you guys, waiting to get the problem resolved.

#180526-003250
    Please, no c/p reply...just give me THE THING I HAVE PURCHASED.

update:Just got the good old c/p response and I didn't surprise. Nice job ZOS.

Edited by JohnP_an7 on May 27, 2018 8:03PM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    Has anyone got their issue resolved?
    I have the exact same problem, I contacted both the retailer and the support but I have to wait of course, so I was just curious if anyone has actually got the bonuses :D.
  • Rey_T47
    Rey_T47
    Soul Shriven
    For anyone who purchased it through Steam, just download and launch the game through it (not the ESO page) and your stuff will be there. It looks like it has something to do with your Steam/ESO account link. A bit silly, but there you have it. If I knew I would've tried that earlier, but I figured that wasn't it since I was able to purchase crowns through Steam just fine before.
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    JohnP_an7 wrote: »
    @Abelon , @shakti82eb17_ESO

Exactly, and I got the same issue just the same as you guys, waiting to get the problem resolved.

#180526-003250
    Please, no c/p reply...just give me THE THING I HAVE PURCHASED.

update:Just got the good old c/p response and I didn't surprise. Nice job ZOS.

Yes, my problem was solved without any actions to prove something. I think this happend couse there is to many same kind of problems. I just got reply to my ticket that since this moment everything have to be alright. I hope you all going to be alright guys.