Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds are not fun

TheCyberDruid
TheCyberDruid
✭✭✭✭✭
Both the tank and the damage dealer perspective of battlegrounds is lack luster. It's quite a bit like capture the flag, but it really relies on your team mates. There it falls apart (plus most often the other team is doing its job 'very' well). I gave it a try and won't come back for more. Let the hate flow B)
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if you read the backgrounds section of this forum; I'd think a lot of people partially agree with you. I have more fun with certain builds at different times of the week. Run a healer mid-week and other toons on the weekends. I wouldn't give up just yet.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds are like regular pvp with the fun taken out of it. :|
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on May 25, 2018 11:43PM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ofc... as opposed to RPing castle walls down with 30 man groups running at 20fps.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree they are not much fun. I did some tonight I qued random but got deathmatch every time and pretty much every match we got obliterated by premades. So I think I would rather deal with the lag in cyro lol.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know what happened, I used to burn opponents most time. Stopped for 2 days and came back without changing anything and all I did was dieying xD

Not sure what I missed ?
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I dont know what happened, I used to burn opponents most time. Stopped for 2 days and came back without changing anything and all I did was dieying xD

Not sure what I missed ?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5174632/#Comment_5174632
    Aznox wrote: »
    Things that make us die faster :
    - lower total health
    - everyone using a staff (and 2H/Bow) got better stats (5-5-2)
    - classes stacking max magicka (for shields) got a big boost to light attacks
    - additional CP got invested more in offensive bonus (?)
    - some new strong sets around (Sload)
    - better game client performance leading to better rotations (?)
    - more people finally learning about Durok's Bane (?)
    - new psijic spammable

lots of small things that could result in the current situation without needing a bug (other than max health) to explain it.

EDIT: I have same problem as you..idk how you playing :P but I as was playing on bg stamblade with 16k hp in medium now getting only rekt and main problem is sload destroying cloak and everyone's increased damage and my lost health pool for no reason

EDIT2: and this is reason why I now quitted bg, doing only for daily random bg reward and waiting till fix to damn missing health pool and fix/change/remove sload as it have no counter play for many builds which are just destryoing single proc set
    Edited by Edziu on May 28, 2018 1:10PM
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna kill people, choose deathmatch.
    If you wanna run around and cap, choose land grab.
    If you wanna play CTF, there's a couple of those too.

The caveat is don't suck. Then you'll have fun.
  • SouthernSoldjer
    I love bgs i almost have 500 wins.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

Ofc... as opposed to RPing castle walls down with 30 man groups running at 20fps.

<Insert sad pepe meme>
    EU | PC | AD
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    exeeter702 wrote: »

<Insert sad pepe meme>

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My brother plays a healer and loves it. if you're a healer its prob a good idea to team up with a dd and jump on coms. theres a lot more that a support class can do when you're on voice coms and it becomes more than just healing but about CC, some damage, execute help (jesus beam can be a big help to hack down tanky builds), resource sustain and so on. If you have good synergy with someone you can push the line between healer and dd more and more and you can swap out sets like TK or whatever for skoria. If you don't have a friend to do this, put out a notice in guild chat and see if anyone wants to. with some effort you can prob meet someone and build synergy. Solo is more or less dead in this game, duo is the new solo. As a dd its so *** awesome to have a good healer along.

But if you're just out there healing randoms and relying on them to make all the moves then yes, you're definitely gonna have a bad time.