The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lost Health

Greennik
Greennik
Hello,
after the start of summerset all my DD's lost 400 Health and i do not understand why.
Do you have the same problem?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone has lost health.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Greennik
    Greennik
    Dracane wrote: »
    Everyone has lost health.

But i can't find anything in the patch notes.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have actually gained health for some reason on my sorc, had ~17k before patch now have around 18k.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are 2 stat bugs atm:
    • The 5k health from battle spirit is not scaling with % increase modifiers anymore.
    • Food is bugged and does not always give the full stats, sometimes it does and somes it doesn't. You just have to keep eating them until you get the correct stats.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on May 24, 2018 1:02AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    There are 2 stat bugs atm:
    • The 5k health from battle spirit is not scaling with % increase modifiers anymore.
    • Food is bugged and does not always give the full stats, sometimes it does and somes it doesn't. You just have to keep eating them until you get the correct stats.

It seems that something doesn't work at all anymore in pvp. Haven't you noticed how everyone is taking almost twice as much damage as before ? There once was a stealth buff to pvp damage and if this is another, I welcome it.

But landing 10k cures and 8k imbues on a player seems strange. My first guess was that battle spirit doesn't work, but then my shields and heals would be weaker too. So my current theory is, that red CP somehow don't work ? In any case, the damage vs players is (excitingly) abnormal. My skills normally hit like wet noodles and suddenly I can kill people on my own again, which wasn't the case for a very long time. My force pulse dealt maybe 4k with good crits and my curse 5k crit. Now everything deals twice as much.

33343089_1537454373043641_1686305513047851008_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=fb3b6d42dc9353cf3eaf1cdc3adb2207&oe=5B8DBFEE

33382648_1537454086377003_307505059799760896_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=4f38d6d15fa585aa69512bbeb7034ec8&oe=5B878C36
    Edited by Dracane on May 24, 2018 1:24AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Dracane Could you also test in a duel? I wasn't able to do testing in cyro on PTS, just in duels and I didn't notice any dmg abnormalities in them.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    @Dracane Could you also test in a duel? I wasn't able to do testing in cyro on PTS, just in duels and I didn't notice any dmg abnormalities in them.

This is on the live server and this was done in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City. On the pts I also didn't notice a difference really. Which is why believe, it is some kind of bug sadly. Or maybe Auri-El has blessed me, doubtful though.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gained like 400 health in no cp pvp environment o.O
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost 600 hp after summerset patch.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gained 400
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Lost 600 hp after summerset patch.

same
    and also fell that what @Dracane wrote, damage of players have raised but I dont see difference in my damage as I was always playing with "glass cannon" and this is more worries me
    as I lost my max health which at all was very low..and to this everyone are hitting harder
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things that make us die faster :
    - lower total health
    - everyone using a staff (and 2H/Bow) got better stats (5-5-2)
    - classes stacking max magicka (for shields) got a big boost to light attacks
    - additional CP got invested more in offensive bonus (?)
    - some new strong sets around (Sload)
    - better game client performance leading to better rotations (?)
    - more people finally learning about Durok's Bane (?)
    - new psijic spammable

lots of small things that could result in the current situation without needing a bug (other than max health) to explain it.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You concern has been noted, but would report this in bug section.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I've been running:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=50887

If you have summerset, drop the tripot and use a spell power pot. Also maybe tri-food if you're good at managing your stat pool. Slot Acceleration and Undo. You'll be CC immune due to surplus stamina and the ult itself.