The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for something fun and different?

Miniminotaur138
Miniminotaur138
✭✭✭
Children Of The North
I'd like to start expanding and recruiting for this guild. I recently booted all but 10 members to start over. Sounds horrible right? Starting a guild in ESO can be a huge nightmare. But I'm here looking for like minded people for the following goals:

Furniture crafters- I would love to have a Furnishing crafters "union" so to speak. I really want to get into decorating other players homes and being able to provide the furniture (I'm aware of how this would work would need to be sold to the player first) and providing furniture at lower than market rates. If we have a large pool of resources we can offer lower prices. I love decorating houses on eso and making furniture. I'd love to have a large group of people to share blueprints and things amongst each other. Everyone involved would receive a cut of all guild profits. I'm not here to make a fortune, I'm here to decorate Tameriel!!
New players- new to the game? Well I love to help new players with gear, potions, and food. I'd love to help you learn the ins and outs of the game and am looking for other people who don't mind helping new players.
Games and raffles I LOVE to give stuff away. Ive been playing since day one (although I did take a year break and other breaks here and there) so I am always giving away great prizes, gold and other fun things. I love to do games for my guilds!! Naked runs, horse races, dueling competitions, dance offs, triathlons, decorating competitions, and so many more things.
Dailies, dungeons, and trials because I'm a loner, I don't have many group activities under my belt. So I would love to dabble around in those areas. Yes trials are hard and I don't except to jump right in but maybe eventually we have a group to do them. Just a goal to eventually get to.

There are so many other things I want to offer for this guild but before I do I better get some people in it!!
I'm looking for 3-6 officers. Don't panic. I'm an over achiever. I'll do all the work. All I need officers for are to be in guild chat, offer advice and have fun being in charge (in a good way) . I'll do all the tedious nonsense I promise. You'll get paid. All officers or recruiters will get paid a weekly wage. EVERYONE who joins will get a free gift. There is a small role play aspect to the guild but that's all me. What am I talking about? Well all my messages and guild announcements will be in true Tameriel form. I'm a weirdo. So please come be a weirdo with me!! I love Tameriel and want to enjoy it with others who love it too!!

Remember this is new, so there may not be many people to start, let's be patient and remember a few people can get to know each other.
Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope to see you soon!!
For invites
You can comment your GT or you can send me mail on Xbox. Miniminotaur138
Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    All factions welcome!!
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • chembear
    chembear
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like fun, invite please!
    GT Chembear