The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

demonic trades a pve and trading guild.

demonichunter9
demonic trades is recruiting any and all players are welcome first 50 will get a lifetime membership but after that it will start off at 5k/week and 15k/ 4 weeks. if your interested just drop your gamertag. if your lifetime member no donations are needed but would be appreciated.

we will hopefully start making a trial group or two once we get enough members going. if your really wanting to hope on in on the fun you can even shoot me a friends at demonic hunter9
then just message me
  • demonichunter9
    didnt see a way to edit this but i am also looking for people to help keep everyones member notes up to date with me and promote/demote when im not around with new recruits.
    Edited by demonichunter9 on May 22, 2018 11:39AM
  • demonichunter9
    still recruiting we are currently at about 26/50 of the free memberships then it will be 5k a week come get it while you can :smile:
  • demonichunter9
    still recruiting we are now up to 50+ members lets get the fun going in this pve and trading guild people. we have some fun ideas for raffles/events to be held here in the future along with bidding on the trader this sunday so come join in
  • demonichunter9
    demonic trades is still recruiting to fill slots for the trials core 1 group lets get those members in here to make this guild awesome :)