The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Obsidian Covenant - DC PvP Guild

• homcleric
    homcleric
    GT Homcleric.. get ahold of me would like to talk further about joining your guild.
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    homcleric wrote: »
    GT Homcleric.. get ahold of me would like to talk further about joining your guild.

Sent you an Xbox Message.
  • Roccog
    Roccog
    Soul Shriven
    Hey recently returning to ESO after quite a long hiatus. Could use a new guild to have fun with and help me get back into the swing of things. GT is; this is rocco (yes there are spaces) let me know!
  • Delta1068
    Delta1068
    Soul Shriven
    GT Delta1068

Currently levelling a DC toon for pvp
    Xbox One GT: Delta1068
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Roccog wrote: »
    Hey recently returning to ESO after quite a long hiatus. Could use a new guild to have fun with and help me get back into the swing of things. GT is; this is rocco (yes there are spaces) let me know!
    Delta1068 wrote: »
    GT Delta1068

Currently levelling a DC toon for pvp

Sent you both messages on Xbox. As soon as you “agree” to our few simple rules we will get you an invite ASAP!

• lxTheDespairxl
    GT: lxThe Despairxl
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: Palmtreedance93
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »

Sorry for the late response. I’ll be sending a copy of our rules to you via Xbox and will get an invite sent out shortly. Message me on Xbox if you have any questions!
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    GT: lxThe Despairxl

Sorry for the late response, I thought this thread had been buried lol. Someone said that they invited you a while back, did you ever get it or are you still looking to join?

• Delta1068
    Delta1068
    Soul Shriven
    So I never got an invite. I thought I responded to the xbox message, but maybe I am mistaken. Either way, my DC toon is mostly ready for pvp, and I'm still interested.
    Xbox One GT: Delta1068
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Delta1068 wrote: »
    So I never got an invite. I thought I responded to the xbox message, but maybe I am mistaken. Either way, my DC toon is mostly ready for pvp, and I'm still interested.

Awesome. I’ll get you an invite in just a few. Sorry about that.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    riVALry9 wrote: »

Sorry for the late response. I’ll be sending a copy of our rules to you via Xbox and will get an invite sent out shortly. Message me on Xbox if you have any questions!

I also never got an invite.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    riVALry9 wrote: »

I also never got an invite.

I’ll have one sent today.
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested!

xbox name= the1deva
  • Joeaugusta42b14_ESO
    Im interested, been a DC only pvp player since release

GT: D00BY2DaFaCE
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Multiple invites have been sent out to everyone that has responded. If you have not received a invite please check your Xbox messages. If you don’t have a message from me (riVALry9) then please message me and let me know...for some reason certain people are not able to receive guild invites and they must submit a ticket to ZoS.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still sending out invites? If so, I would be interested. I've been looking for a DC only pvp guild.

GT: SaltySudd
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we’re still recruiting. Be sure to check your Xbox messages!
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Still sending out invites? If so, I would be interested. I've been looking for a DC only pvp guild.

GT: SaltySudd

• Cresc3ndo
    Cresc3ndo
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild if you would have me.

My gamertag is: Cresc3ndo
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Check your Xbox PMs :smiley:
    Cresc3ndo wrote: »
    I would love to join your guild if you would have me.

My gamertag is: Cresc3ndo