The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game package code and Pre order bonus code order

LMar
LMar
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, Just have brief questions, related but not the same as the rest of the pre order bonus questions

The code inside the CE game box activates the CE bonuses and Summerset only right? and the preorder bonus code activates the ... preorder bonuses. Is there a sequence I should activate them in or does it not make any difference? Like, boxed CE code first and then preorder bonus?
Edited by LMar on May 23, 2018 5:32PM
"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
"Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LMar

There are two codes. One is located on your purchase receipt, the other is inside your physical edition box. Please redeem the code that came with your game, inside the box, first. You can then redeem the code on your receipt for the pre-purchase items.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers Bille. All worked ok
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Aquilon
    Aquilon
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LMar

There are two codes. One is located on your purchase receipt, the other is inside your physical edition box. Please redeem the code that came with your game, inside the box, first. You can then redeem the code on your receipt for the pre-purchase items.

Hey Billie, I used the forum for delayed orders to get my code, and I just received my physical box, but there's no code in it. I've already redeemed my senache/queen's bounty code that I received from amazon though. Is everything okay or should I try to figure out why there's no code in the box?
  • Core
    Core
    @LMar

Hmm, ok, but then where is the code(s) for Morrowind & Basic ESO chapters, see attached pic:7tk8w3odhin6.png
    Where are the chapters not shown by these lined-out pre-purchase codes?
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aquilon

Are you missing the code to activate Summerset on your account?

If so, check with Amazon for a replacement and if they can't help you can open a ticket with customer support.

@Core

The Summerset Standard Edition has the base game and Morrowind included.
    Staff Post
  • Core
    Core
    @Core
    The Summerset Standard Edition has the base game and Morrowind included.
    Awesome! How do i check this fact to be sure, and why doesn't ESO Support just say that to quell ppls confusion & worries?

Edited by Core on May 30, 2018 4:04PM
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Core

As an addendum, The Morrowind Chapter is included with a digital pre-purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Upgrade, and The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade.
    Staff Post
  • Core
    Core
    I've seen that and also quoted it as well, i meant how do we all check what you've said in the game itself? How do i prove i've got all 3 chapters *in-game*? As i'm currently playing Summerest, there's no further need to prove that, lol, just the other 2 chapters, please sir.