Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favorite character added in Summerset?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Mine so far is the hulkynd called Manacar.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Mother of Rats but I do wish she did something about her chest hair.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

I think that's just smudges of filth
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait, Babblebrook, the Altmer Charles Manson. He might be tied for first.

• Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yuck, that makes it worse :)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, Silurie is good, too. An Altmer Naryu.

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree I hope we meet her again, Leythen is also an intresting character but no spoilers for those who didnt began the MQ so far
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not new with Summerset, but they've brought back an NPC from the base game that hasn't made a DLC/Chapter reappearance yet -- Adewen, assistance to Telinger, last encountered in Auridon near Skywatch.

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Second Silurie; that was one of the better sidequests. Lorne was cool too.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    The Augur thingy from the Psijic quest line, no question.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Second Silurie; that was one of the better sidequests. Lorne was cool too.

Yeah so far mine tend to be outcasts/rebels who reject a lot or most of Summerset culture.

Wish we could have multiple facial and head "adornments" to add more scarring, tattoos, etc and also jewelry. Like, forehead, left ear, right ear, nose, lip for jewelry. Left face, right face, left eye, right eye for scars. Left cheek, right cheek, forehead, eyes, lips for make-up/tatts, etc. Some of these NPCs look really cool.

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alwinarwe (the Proxy Queen)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah, it's just dirt. It's not chest hair. LOL!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not new with Summerset, but they've brought back an NPC from the base game that hasn't made a DLC/Chapter reappearance yet -- Adewen, assistance to Telinger, last encountered in Auridon near Skywatch.

I love andewen! You actually encounter her through alot of different quests in the AD storyline. not just outside ezduiien.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love andewen! You actually encounter her through alot of different quests in the AD storyline. not just outside ezduiien.
    That's where I mainly remember her from, though.