The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is my Nightmare Senche Mount? (Solved)

Noxji
Noxji
✭✭
So, I received my Physical CE Box. I got everything except the Nightmare Senche Mount. When will I receive it? Why didn't I receive it?I checked all information, and it states 4-5 times that it should come with the Physical CE. So... Here we are, I want my mount.

EDIT: I contacted support and they where able to help me!
Edited by Noxji on May 21, 2018 9:20PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not to be obvious but did you look in your mounts? Mine was directly in my collections.
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a code emailed to me from Amazon that had my preorder items, now if only my Physical CE will hurry up and get here...
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Not to be obvious but did you look in your mounts? Mine was directly in my collections.

Shortly after paying as well.
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

Shortly after paying as well.

Yes, I did. Re-logged multiple times etc. Nothing.
    lordspyder wrote: »
    I got a code emailed to me from Amazon that had my preorder items, now if only my Physical CE will hurry up and get here...

I will check my emails. I did not order from Amazon, I ordered from a Swedish retailer, which also delivered my Morrowind CE with no fuss.
  • antoniotf5
    antoniotf5
    ✭✭✭
    Write a support ticket like i did, it will take a long time to fix amazon's bad management.
    I bought mine from the italian amazon and they had the release date wrong for PC, it was initially same as the console version until i pointed that up.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue.

Pre-ordered the physical CE, no code or anything on purchase, received my box today and got all my pre-order goodies except the senche mount. Definitely not in my collections as I have checked a few times to be sure.

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a ticket - they gave me my mount before launch even though I had bought the Physical CE - so it is possible for them to do it :)
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    I have now posted a ticket. Wish me luck.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noxcure wrote: »

I will check my emails. I did not order from Amazon, I ordered from a Swedish retailer, which also delivered my Morrowind CE with no fuss.

Yeah, I'm not sure about how the physical Morrowind box worked. But, with Summerset, the Queen's Bounty Pack is a separate code. So, you'll need to poke your retailer for that if they didn't give you one. It's also not included in the box, so that should have been sent to you when you originally preordered. Possibly on your receipt.
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭

Yeah, I'm not sure about how the physical Morrowind box worked. But, with Summerset, the Queen's Bounty Pack is a separate code. So, you'll need to poke your retailer for that if they didn't give you one. It's also not included in the box, so that should have been sent to you when you originally preordered. Possibly on your receipt.

I'm sorry, but you are actually wrong. I got the Queen's Bounty Pack, all in the same code. As I originally stated, I got everything except the mount.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyavari wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue.

Pre-ordered the physical CE, no code or anything on purchase, received my box today and got all my pre-order goodies except the senche mount. Definitely not in my collections as I have checked a few times to be sure.

Same got my box early from EB games and added the code for the summerset isles expansion a few hours before the release of the patch and still no senche mount, why do they make this so complicated?
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm sorry, but you are actually wrong. I got the Queen's Bounty Pack, all in the same code. As I originally stated, I got everything except the mount.

Absolutly the same here. Got the Queens Bounty Pack, the Psijic Crown Crate but no mount. Bought digital upgrade.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

exactly, hope this can be resolved.
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »

exactly, hope this can be resolved.

I recieved a code for the digital upgrade, punched it in and got all goodies except the content in the "Queens Bounty" + Senche. :( Support has yet to comment and my Supplier has confirmed that only 1 code was meant to be given.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, let me put it this way: my copy of the physical CE included neither the Pack nor the Senche. This seems to be a NA/EU issue. The EU codes seem to have included the Pack, but not the Senche, while the NA codes did not include any preorder bonuses.
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭

Okay, let me put it this way: my copy of the physical CE included neither the Pack nor the Senche. This seems to be a NA/EU issue. The EU codes seem to have included the Pack, but not the Senche, while the NA codes did not include any preorder bonuses.

EU seems to be missing the Queens Bounty pack and senche also
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Ok so what is going on here? You bringing up the NA/EU thing is interesting. As far as I know the codes should have been universal right? I prepurchased back in March and I redeemed my code (from Fanatical.com which was previously BundleStars based in the EU). The digital upgrade shows in my billing history but guess what? Never got mount. Contacted support and gave proof of purchase. They eventually gave me my mount. Then early release comes to PC. Guess what? The game is telling me that I don't have the Summerset upgrade. Again contact support. They eventually give me access to Summerset. But guess what? I never receive my Queen's Bounty pack. Yep, I'm still in contact with support. They ask me to provide proof of purchase again for someone, but you know what I do it again because if they resolve this it's worth it. Supports response? The seller is supposed to give me another code and there is nothing they can do...

Meanwhile my friend who has the prepurchase from Greenmangaming.com (another EU company) receives one code and gets everything including mount and prepurchase with no problem. Again this is from one code for the digital upgrade.

I brought this up to support why do I need two codes when he only needed one. Do you guys give different kinds of codes to different sellers? Their response? They can't legally say how they do business with sellers but that I should contact Fanatical.com to inquire about.my separate code I never received and again their is nothing they can do.

What is going on here? None of this makes sense and I am getting the run around and I hope you guys don't experience the same. I truly don't.
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 3:28AM
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    I brought this up to support why do I need two codes when he only needed one. Do you guys give different kinds of codes to different sellers? Their response? They can't legally say how they do business with sellers but that I should contact Fanatical.com to inquire about.my separate code I never received and again their is nothing they can do.

What is going on here? None of this makes sense and I am getting the run around and I hope you guys don't experience the same. I truly don't.

See this is something I was starting to wonder about. When I purchased my copy of the Digital Upgrade to Summerset. The transaction was a smooth as butter, I never got any code on purchase. which, back on April 4th, I thought was strange because I knew people that purchased through steam got their Senche's right away.
    Here I was left thinking , should I contact my store and inquire as to where my Pre-order code is?* left scratching head. Physical copys usually got this little leaflet with a code on the back, at least that's what I can remember from when I pre-ordered ESO on release for the physical boxed collectors edition.

Now I'm remembering I had to chase up Amazon to give me the Beta key because I pre-ordered and it never came in an email. That was resolved though fairly quickly.

I put it aside and thought..... ahhhh Ill get it ALL on release date, steam is just more integrated with its pre-purchasing than an external game code site. I guess this is not the case.

I have contacted my site and they told me that there is only one code that they are aware of. So now I just await Tech support *18 Hours pending now.....
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I'm really hoping that support will stop being stubborn here and help us out. I have yet to get a definitive answer from my seller yet but I have a feeling I will be in the same boat as you which is basically the seller and ZOS pointing their fingers at each other and both saying there is nothing they can do.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Like clockwork Fanatical.com contacted me while I was responding to you. They say the contacted ZOS directly and there is only supposed to be one key.

There is a problem with the key redemption process on ZOS's side. If the key was bad then it shouldn't have even been accepted and shown as accepted on my account and billing history. I could have at least had a chance to get my money back back in March when I pre-ordered.

No, the code was accepted. The problem is on on ZOS's side and we need ZOS to own up and give us what we are due.

Do you have no comment on this @ZOS_BillE ?
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Right. There should have been no issues if the key's were accepted. It is all strange that it has happened to so many people in many varying ways.
    This should be addressed asap or at least have some form of acknowledgement either here or on twitter.

jks....JOKING HERE ... Jokes
    MY LIST OF DEMANDS
    • 10 Dwarven Crates
    • Shadow Rider Senche + Shadow Atronach Senche
    • Grim Harlequin Motif
    • All crown Purchased Motifs are all Character Unlocked. Like ALL CROWN CONTENT!!!!!!!!!
    jks....JOKING HERE ... Jokes

^^^^ Now For my demands!! ^^^ :tongue:
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    LOL. I don't know about those demands. I do want to say that my problem was eventually fixed by support. Don't give up. If you feel like you aren't getting the treatment you deserve tell them so. I am confident they will do what's right in the end.
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 11:32PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have now posted a ticket. Wish me luck.

Good luck. You'll need it with ZOS. :D
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Yes. Good luck my friend.
  • ilobiti
    ilobiti
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Guys,

how do I post a ticket ? I never did it before, but now its time.

I have preordered on 1th of may The Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Collectors Edition Upgrade PC
    at cdkeys.com.

Exept the nightmare senche i got everything.

Help wanted
    Henry
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ilobiti

Have you already contacted cdkeys.com about getting the pre-purchase code for the Nightmare Senche?

You can follow the instructions in the article below if you need to start a support ticket.

Why didn't I receive my Nightmare Senche mount with my Physical Edition of ESO: Summerset?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    I have contacted them and they told me that there is only supposed to be one code issued.!?!?!?
    A friend bought Summerst ( non collectors) from them and he got the Bounty pack just yesterday. He did not preorder.
    I preordered the digital collectors upgrade and only got the digital collectors bonus's. Im missing the senche and the Queens Bounty.
    Edited by HjorrMundGandr on May 26, 2018 8:44PM
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same problem (also bought through cdkeys.com). I ordered the regular digital upgrade (not collector's edition), and got the Queen's Bounty pack immediately once I logged in. However, there's no senche. (Dangit, auto-correct. The word actually is senche, so stop trying to change the e to an a).

I've got a report in to support, so I'm truly hoping they're able to help me. However, their form also wanted me to post a picture of the code and, because I don't have the separate code, I can't do that. Hopefully they can still help, though.

EDIT: Just got a reply back from CDKeys, and they say there aren't any bonus codes included. So now it's definitely up to ZOS Support, in which my key, my upgrade confirmation, my order thing from CDKeys, my PayPal invoice, and a screencap of the email response from CDKeys are all linked to a support request that is still, 3 hours later, listed as "Waiting On Agent."

That support request, should an inquiring @ZOS_BillE want to know, is 180530-001559.
    Edited by BrightOblivion on May 30, 2018 7:38PM
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It has been 3 days waiting for a response now....last contact was =
    " we are escalating your situation to another team for further investigation.

Don't wait up for them @BrightOblivion. Its going to be a while.
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good grief. Really, @HjorrMundGandr ? What exactly do they have to investigate, I wonder?

@ZOS_BillE , so even with the dedicated customer support agent that following the steps in the article you listed is supposed to lead us to, it's an extended song and dance number? What was the reasoning behind making it more complicated with a separate code for retailers to keep track of, or just not give out, for this, and why is the support process for it being so roundabout? I'd genuinely like to know, if I might.

Also, for the love of giant fiery black cats everywhere, could you please perhaps give some folks a nudge? 'Twould be much appreciated.