The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amazon Collector's Edition Pre-Order with No Delivery Date

DobbaDeuce
DobbaDeuce
✭✭✭
Yesterday I checked my order status for the collector's edition I placed on April 30, 2018 and it said this:
summerset.png

Then at 8:58AM today (you know, release day) I receive an email from Amazon saying "Not yet available. We'll e-mail you as soon as we have a delivery date." I had the option asking if I still wanted the item, and it took me to a link that displayed this:

summerset3.png

I went went ahead and approved that I still want the order, but obviously now I'm concerned that I might not potentially have it until June (or maybe ever) and also lose out on the preorder bonuses.

I'm fine with buying from a different source if I can get confirmation that I'll still get the preorder bonuses, but I don't want to cancel this order if there is a widespread shortage as well. Not really sure what to do...
Edited by DobbaDeuce on May 21, 2018 1:29PM
Tamriel-616 - A Chronicle of Tamriel's Heroes
Jollo | Daggerfall | Templar | Lvl 47 | Blackwater Blade
Vidarr
| Ebonheart | Sorcerer | Lvl 26 | Chillrend
J'Pummra
| Aldmeri | Dragonknight | Lvl 13 | Thornblade
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not pushed back to 20th June as i read it. You just have to respond before 20th June. If you don't it gets cancelled if it hasn't shipped yet.

It's probably 1-2 days late is my guess.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • DobbaDeuce
    DobbaDeuce
    ✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    It's not pushed back to 20th June as i read it. You just have to respond before 20th June. If you don't it gets cancelled if it hasn't shipped yet.

It's probably 1-2 days late is my guess.

I think you're right, in my fluster I misunderstood. Thank you, I changed the discussion title accordingly.
    Tamriel-616 - A Chronicle of Tamriel's Heroes
    Jollo | Daggerfall | Templar | Lvl 47 | Blackwater Blade
    Vidarr
    | Ebonheart | Sorcerer | Lvl 26 | Chillrend
    J'Pummra
    | Aldmeri | Dragonknight | Lvl 13 | Thornblade
  • dialectik
    dialectik
    Soul Shriven
    When I've pre-ordered games from Amazon before, it arrives on the release date.
  • Lady_of_Tamarah
    Well at least you got an email letting you know ! When I played the Sims3 a few times on pre-ordered games I just didnt get the game on release date but the day after with no explanation

I am sure you will get the pre-order goodies though
  • duncan1745b14_ESO
    i GOT THE SAME MESSAGE TO.
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I've got:
    We'll e-mail you when we have a delivery date
    We'll dispatch your order as soon as possible.
    This usually happens when an item doesn't have a release date, it's pre-ordered, or it's out of stock.

- PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.