The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Changing home campaigns problem

orubor
orubor
✭✭
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I don't do PVP often.

I just left my home campaign, Shor, for 100k gold and was intending on entering into Sotha Sil expecting to pay a fee, but its AP only and I need 150k AP but don't have nearly that much, and now I'm in NO campaign which would leave me no way to make AP, right? So how do I change my home campaign now?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Havn't played in a while but last time, I just paid AP to switch my home campaign.
    You shouldn't need to pay to quit, and then pay again to enter a new one.
    Also, it should be free if you havn't changed recently, unless that got changed.
    Edited by Raknosh on May 17, 2018 12:40AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • orubor
    orubor
    ✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Havn't played in a while but last time, I just paid AP to switch my home campaign.
    You shouldn't need to pay to quit, and then pay again to enter a new one.
    Also, it should be free if you havn't changed recently, unless that got changed.

I changed once months ago when I started playing, so that used up my free one I believe. It's still not letting me join any campaign bc I don't have 150k AP. Idk if I should file a ticket or what.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orubor wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I don't do PVP often.

I just left my home campaign, Shor, for 100k gold and was intending on entering into Sotha Sil expecting to pay a fee, but its AP only and I need 150k AP but don't have nearly that much, and now I'm in NO campaign which would leave me no way to make AP, right? So how do I change my home campaign now?

When you leave it asks leave now or at campaign end you choose at campaign end ... This way costs you nothing ... Play in campaign till it ends then when it does simply pick another

If you have selected leave now then and as you say don't have the fee to join another you must wait till reset to join ...

Good news though you can earn AP in guest campaign, you just can't get emp or rewards at end of it