The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No AP for keep if you die?

LindsC
LindsC
✭✭✭
Is that true?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited: I'm incorrect here, upon checking the patch notes https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407045/pts-patch-notes-v4-0-0/p1 "If your character dies, you will not be cleared from a credit list, but logging out of the game will." And theres nothing in the other notes that contradict this.

Incorrect info.has been spoilered
    you get removed from the credit list for any credit prior to death, but if rezzed fast enough, you can get AP.

So say you defend a resource, then rush to defend the front door and die there. You lose the D-tick from the resource if it hadnt gone yet and your AP credit from defending the keep before you died.

But if someone rezzes you and you participate in the keep defense, you'll go on the credit list for the keep for anything new after you rezzed.

Thats in comparison to the current system, where you could defend the keep hard and never die, but get no AP if you were out of range OR you could do nothing to defend the keep but get AP because you were just on the grounds.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 18, 2018 6:18PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have a link for that? The last I can find is on the 4.0.0 notes, and there it specifically said you will not be removed from credit lists for dying, although you will for a disconnect.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "If your character dies, you will not be cleared from a credit list, but logging out of the game will."

From 4.0.0 PTS notes...did this change? Death clears you from a credit list now?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If your character dies, you will not be cleared from a credit list, but logging out of the game will."

From 4.0.0 PTS notes...did this change? Death clears you from a credit list now?

I don't see anything in the other patch notes, so Ive corrected my original post to reflect that. I'm still trying to figure out where I read that death took someone off the credit lists, but the 4.0.0 patch notes are the most recent info, and only disconnecting does.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is, for the new system, what are all the possible/potential actions get you on the new "credit list"?
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is, for the new system, what are all the possible/potential actions get you on the new "credit list"?
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

It’s the actions you do currently on Live with the PTS patch notes added.

Most notably, you now can leave the keep after the battle and still receive credit.