The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mod that shows Resistance etc

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
Is their a mod that shows like Fire, Ice Resistance, damage reduction etc? It irks me that I put points into the Champion systems and can't see an actual total of resistance, damage reduction based on Champion, Armor, Set bonus etc
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your on PC this one gives you a bit more info

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info372-HarvensExtendedStats.html
  • Crimsonorion
    Crimsonorion
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, thats what I want but it doesn't seem to show everything, like I've got 11% Flame, Shock, Magic, Physical, Frost and Oblivion from Champion, but on my start screen I have 0 for all the resistances, except the 2079 I get from Dunmer Racial.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP damage resistance stats are different than the elemental resistances you see on your character sheet with Harvens. Elemental resistances get added to your spell/physical resistance and then the CP elemental resistance is applied.

The game only tracks a small set of stats itself and doesn't give you access to stats like CP resistance...you'd have to do it all manually and that is a huge pain (which is what we do for our build editor).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    Try MitigationPercent.

This addon displays the mitigation that your resistances provide in percent in the character screen, inventory and/or as a movable panel. It also displays penetration stats.
    Edited by ZioGio on June 3, 2018 3:51PM
    PC NA