The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Don’t queue for dungeon if you have to use the bathroom

imnotanother
imnotanother
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh
toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg
Edited by imnotanother on May 18, 2018 12:46PM
PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moooom, bathroom!
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nature calls can't say when you going to have to go , at least they informed you
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nature calls can't say when you going to have to go , at least they informed you

Pinch that ***, literally, and finish the dungeon. Took less than 4 minutes to kill the boss. Waited twice as long.
    Options
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall a post on the official SWTOR forums ages ago about a dude who went AFK to get butter.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe he didn't have a bucket.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »
    Moooom, bathroom!

I do so want to post a gif about that but Gina probably won't be pleased with it :D
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that tops this one, for sure.
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you cant be even serious? We ALL are just ppl with needs. When nature tells you, you need to go and I dont care if you have to wait 2 minutes for me lol.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

There are enough portable chamber pots, in Tamriel, to go around. Trust me. I’ve fenced a ton over the years.
    Options
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valkyn Looria
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you cant be even serious? We ALL are just ppl with needs. When nature tells you, you need to go and I dont care if you have to wait 2 minutes for me lol.

Oh I would have excused a quick break. But don’t run over to the scroll, read it, then go take a 15 minute break. Usually, there are indicators your body gives well before a BM. Take care of that business before queuing.
    Options
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an amateur, no bucket or bottle under the table? For raids i recommend using a catheter :blush:

PS4 EU - StamDK
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I would have excused a quick break. But don’t run over to the scroll, read it, then go take a 15 minute break. Usually, there are indicators your body gives well before a BM. Take care of that business before queuing.

You are being extremely ridicolous, you know that? You are literally complaining about someone needing to take a ****. What if you got cought by terrible pain in your gut and needed to instantly run? Oh, never happened to you? You are lucky. Most will understand when someone needs to take even a long break.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are being extremely ridicolous, you know that? You are literally complaining about someone needing to take a ****. What if you got cought by terrible pain in your gut and needed to instantly run? Oh, never happened to you? You are lucky. Most will understand when someone needs to take even a long break.

Who takes 15 minutes to use the bathroom?!
    And I did understand. We waited. Never thought about kicking them.

Just putting my experience out there as somewhat of a PSA that you should take care of your personal needs before queuing into a dungeon with 3 other people (that have their own needs too)
    Options
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    you must be a newb to mmos.

when the door bell rings you have to answer it

you got to go when you got to go.

when the baby needs changing you change it.

when you have a phone call from work you take it.

when your wife wants you to help you do it. sometimes it requires logging off.

when you eat the wrong thing a brief afk to open a window is required. .

when you empty your beer you need another from frig. this is very important especially for healers.

etc and etc
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    349bdlh.png
    it should be an memento
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just putting my experience out there as somewhat of a PSA that you should take care of your personal needs before queuing into a dungeon with 3 other people (that have their own needs too)

You're still relatively young, aren't you. :) This is good, time enough for you to experience what causes older folk to, sometimes, need that 15 minutes.

We're all different as well. Some folk can retain for ages, some cannot. Humans, eh? :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldve kicked em. The boot button is there for a reason.
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely agree that real life happens - but lol at the thread anyway!
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're still relatively young, aren't you. :) This is good, time enough for you to experience what causes older folk to, sometimes, need that 15 minutes.

We're all different as well. Some folk can retain for ages, some cannot. Humans, eh? :)

Early 30’s. Still young in my mind but I feel like it is more about health than age if you require quarter of an hour to use the bathroom. Just my opinion.
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I absolutely agree that real life happens - but lol at the thread anyway!

I can lol now that I’ve had my morning coffee
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Early 30’s. Still young in my mind but I feel like it is more about health than age if you require quarter of an hour to use the bathroom. Just my opinion.

Maybe they have a outhouse and not a flashy indoor bathroom
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe they have a outhouse and not a flashy indoor bathroom

Then a chamber pot isn’t out of the picture for them
    Options
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have ask him for a prove, so you can be sure he just didnt troll you laughing in front of the monitor and watching you waiting for him.

A picture of the result e.g.....

:p
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And one I shared at your age. Then...time passed. We're not all the same nor operate on the same schedule etc. Have mercy. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who takes their phone with them.

And based on what I've heard about the dungeon finder, 15 minutes is plenty of time. ;)

Edited by Violynne on May 18, 2018 12:37PM
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently waiting 10 minutes for the tank to come back from doing his morning ritual.
    Read the scroll in CoA 2 and he said he needed a “loo break”

Smh

:D while totally ruining yours, this has made my morning. Thanks for posting.
    Edited by purple-magicb16_ESO on May 18, 2018 12:41PM
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of you need this product
    toilet-timer-a-sand-timer-you-place-in-the-bathroom-to-prevent-long-pooping-sessions-0.jpg
    Options
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the amount of cheese builds in PvP, there's no wonder people suffer from constipation problems. That tank has paid dearly for his warhorn. [bugle sound, rifles shooting]
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    8XHarhE.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options