The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Music is on PTS!

Taleof2Cities
Taleof2Cities
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Includes new Summerset theme music for the main login screen.

Thanks Brad D. and all the gang for the great work ... or should I say works? :)
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BradDerrick, new Summerset soundtrack is Awesome! Will Summerset have a published OST?
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES !! Finally enough time to be able to login to the game before the bombastic loud part of the new music kicks in ! And the part you cannot skip is soft and sweet. Very nice !
  • XamXam777
    XamXam777
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my yes! It is absolutely gorgeous! I sat on the login screen for over an hour listening to it! :smiley:
    Auldjohn wrote: »
    @ZOS_BradDerrick, new Summerset soundtrack is Awesome! Will Summerset have a published OST?

Pretty please? :smiley:
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't find any of the new bard songs, grump, grumble. The new load music and Summerset themes are awesome! Where are the bards giving us new song love? Has anyone heard one yet?
    Edited by BoloBoffin on May 16, 2018 2:41PM
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved the log in music. I had to make a template character just to enter the world but once she and my keybinds were set I hied myself off to the Shimmerene bard (on the terrace with two wagons, between the paired stairs leading up to the highest building).

Sadly, the songs there were the same Morrowind set as in the first Summerset PTS build. At least, I stayed long enough to hear Red Mountain, Cliff Strider, Kwama, and Buoyant Armiger while fiddling with outfit looks, and decided nope, nothing new there. So I don't know where to look -- listen? -- for the new bard music.

At least Red Mountain is a super fun song that I enjoy.

/dies with a thirst
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t think they have the new bard songs in it yet: I found 3-4 bards, but all were still singing Morrowind music yet. Hopefully that wasn’t missed and we’ll be able to see them right at launch.

Loving the new theme and Summerset tracks! Hope there’s some lyrics/language/translation we can get info on, like we did in the Morrowind theme; I loved that bit of lore. (Can’t really tell if it’s just vocalizations or actual words in the Summerset one.)
    Edited by Alarra on May 17, 2018 6:48PM
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But...They use Morrowind tune on all tracks? I'm a bit disappointed...Game trailers have such epic music :/
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language