Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which faction do you respect the MOST?

WhitePawPrints
WhitePawPrints
✭✭✭✭✭
Simple question, which faction do you respect the most? For whatever reason.

Sure some players do faction swap and bring their tactics with them, but the general player base has a main faction they'll fight for throughout most of the campaigns, giving the factions a small personality. Which one do you respect?
Edited by WhitePawPrints on December 3, 2017 7:41PM

Which faction do you respect the MOST? 158 votes

Ebonheart Pact
31%
ColoursYouHaveArobainEZBakedMuffinIruil_ESOArcAngelbmannb16_ESOTHEDKEXPERIENCEdjyrbSheezabeastwsmith97ub17_ESOfalcasternub18_ESOEmptysev3nDrachenfiervenomskyVilestrideDarkmage1337FearlessOne_2014paulsimonpsRin_SenyaDutchessx 50 votes
Daggerfall Covenant
43%
WhitePawPrintsWardenCommander.Costantinob14_ESOmoutonThrabenAzuryaSqcAnkaridanWycksVarisVarismertustaEIGHTSSirCriticalTerraDewBerryRohausCapuchinSevendemenziaHymzirlaoJoosef_KivikilpiWeyounTM 69 votes
Aldmeri Dominion
24%
ImryllIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOleetacakesb16_ESOElara_NorthwindNicko_LpsElboronflubber77Idinuselonewolf26Arandearkollege14a5The_4O4efsterOberon45Jura23jwarren68VoxicityPuzzlenutsZerowafflesCarpe-Veritatem 39 votes
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need a none of the above option. Outside of my guildmates I can’t even trust my own faction to have my back.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Glorious master race of the Dark Elves!!! Other alliances is mere ash under the feet of the choosen ones. Ashlander.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither, factions have no meaning to me.

My in-game characters however are very loyal to their respective factions ...
    shades.gif
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very faction that are my enemies, on other side. The very faction that are my allies. The very faction that are my friend's or not my friends. The very faction, that someday. I can unite all 3 to one banner and one banner only. My alliance, but yet what are my goals and my dreams? Hence my only purpose and goal. May it be good or bad. Till my time comes to Unite all 3 banners to mine and mine alone. I greatly respect all 3 alliances the most.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gotta say DC, since EP stack an empty sotha for the easy wins, and AD off-peak stack an empty vivec for the easy wins.

DC just seem to want a decent fight.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Glorious master race of the Dark Elves!!! Other alliances is mere ash under the feet of the choosen ones. Ashlander.

So much this ^^^
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Gotta say DC, since EP stack an empty sotha for the easy wins, and AD off-peak stack an empty vivec for the easy wins.

Vivec - AD
    Sotha - EP
    Shor - DC

At the moment I don't have a favorite faction .
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    steven22 wrote: »

Vivec - AD
    Sotha - EP
    Shor - DC

You must not play in Shor very often. EP nightcaps that one too. We login to a completely red map most mornings.
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    steven22 wrote: »

Vivec - AD
    Sotha - EP
    Shor - DC

You must not play in Shor very often. EP nightcaps that one too. We login to a completely red map most mornings.

Im sure, he mean on pc /eu ;)
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    So far in PVP

1 DC
    2 AD
    3 EP (very seldom see them outside of a 30 people train)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:52AM
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, DC are winning for now... but any minute, 25 AD are going to show up and gate-camp this poll.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Dc, we usually have to fight both factions at the same time. Ad HAVE to have nik and ash but will leave sej and BRK red untill they see chal blue and start pushing EP.

It's like they attack whoever is being attached.

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I've played all factions on EU. None of them are perfect, AD seem want to troll keeps with blobs waiting so they can attack the faction being attacked (which might make sense but they don't really do it with any sense), EP can't do anything without a 10 to 1 advantage and night capping, DC has it's own problems but at the very least seems up for a good fight (ie not out numbering the enemy 10 to 1 while moaning over and over how great they are and how unfair it is that AD or DC are "abusing the low pop bonus", showing just how little they understand how the low pop bonus works).

In defense of EP, I do know a few players there that are sick of it as well but don't want to spend time re-rolling.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on February 5, 2018 12:31PM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    beautiful skilled players
    we get it down ;)
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC EU, I can't tell hwo I respect the most between AD and EP.

But I'm sure about one thing : DC is full of noob zerg that always outnumbered people by far and DC is full of toxic player, haters, and macro user. There is only few people I respect in DC.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    So far in PVP

1 DC
    2 AD
    3 EP (very seldom see them outside of a 30 people train)

I rarely see DC outside a 50 people train
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Gotta respect that tenacity despite their performance.
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Need a none of the above option. Outside of my guildmates I can’t even trust my own faction to have my back.

This pretty much sums it up for me
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps everyone who replies should include which server they are on. i see a lot of people scoffing at others responses, not realizing they are on EU vs NA.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on PC/NA Vivec.

No offense meant, this is pretty tongue in cheek here. :smiley:

Ebonheart Pact - My own faction who constantly leaves the siege at Chalman when we are fighting at Bleakers. Light attacks will totally bring that wall down, guys...

Daggerfall Covenant - They never faction stack, those are all small man groups of no more than 4 players. All 20 of them...

Aldmeri Dominion - Constantly trying to fight their way to the DC side of the map through EP territory and wondering why that doesn't work out that often...

More seriously, I think all the factions are pretty equal in terms of the good players, good guilds, bad apples, faction infighting, and acting like a herd of cats.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't undrestand why I should respect one faction because they have more good players or disrespect potatoes. I respect everyone equally no matter If they are meta players or just casuals and I only care If that person is respectful to the others. Saying that I don't respect AD (which means all AD players because it's generalizing) for example because they are full of bow builds (or any other playstyle that I recognize as toxic/trolling/being a n00b/cheating because it kills me and I can't get over it because I'm a stupid crybaby) is childish to me.
    PC/EU
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    I consider my self an EP but I will play other factions with friends or when there are to many ep on & no one to fight. However I think a better way of asking this would have been to ask “What faction would you consider yourself to be?”
    Edited by Dutchessx on February 11, 2018 7:43PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

So true. LOL Experienced this last night in Imperial City when I saw two EP exposing other EP players (in stealth) to 2 of their AD buddies. They'd run over to where the sneaking EP was and here'd come the AD throwing out AoE's to pop'em out of stealth while the other 2 would run off. Rinse and repeat. I know it's PvP, but it's extremely low class to turn on your faction mates like this.

Anyway, edited to get back on topic. I've been an EP player for a year now, but the low class despicable behavior (your basic griefer stuff) is seriously making me consider going to DC.
    Edited by Thunderknuckles on May 16, 2018 11:17PM
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Nords rule!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't even trust my own alliance, so none get any respect from me.

The amount of time I see traitors in PvP or just your own alliance talking **** to you for no reason other than "my blue buddies are in town and I can't attack them, so I'd much rather show them where you are, btw you're a scrub kys"
    We're supposed to be on the same side...helping each other. But noooo.

I do icp sometimes and do tel var runs with my alliance. Some people go offline, that's fine. What's not fine, is those same people going on their other alliance characters with the sole intention of killing you and stealing your tel var, that they originally helped you farm.

I know it's PvP and ~anything goes~ but there's tactics and pure scumbaggery.
    Edited by Neyane on May 17, 2018 8:10AM
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*laughs in Shor (PC/EU)
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simple question, which faction do you respect the most? For whatever reason.

Sure some players do faction swap and bring their tactics with them, but the general player base has a main faction they'll fight for throughout most of the campaigns, giving the factions a small personality. Which one do you respect?

none because in my experience all factions are the same
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Qbiken wrote: »

*laughs in Shor (PC/EU)

Well yeah, things have changed in the last 6 months.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I'm loyal to AD, but the enemy i respect the most is DC.