The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Four years later... Can I have an alchemy slider?

Wuuffyy
Wuuffyy
✭✭✭✭✭
“A slider is the thingy that lets you select more thingys without boring yourself to death pressing one thingy for half an hour.”
-Me

I need the ability to select the amount of pots I want to craft. Please.

Do what you have to do to keep it economical: Make the skill line level up as slowly as enchanting (considering it’s the only crafting line that affects combat, really well I might add), make it craft one less pot as the max passive effect, or whatever you need to do.

Wooooooooooo!
Edited by Wuuffyy on May 16, 2018 1:30PM
Wuuffyy,
ESO player since 2014
-PM for questions
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah woah. Quality of Life improvements don't need to come with nerfs!

But yes. Multicraft addon exists for PC, but it's foolish we need an addon for this (and console doesn't have it) so please add it for alchemy (and provisioning!)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, pressing the button each time to make a potion then wait for the animation hen you need to make hundreds of potions is terrible
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's immersive to make a couple potions or meals, but needing to push the button for each serving and then wait for what feels like a punitively long interval before you can push it again when you need to make a batch is just tedious. There's not even an RNG chance to produce extra servings to alleviate boredom. Slow and repetitive is the opposite of fun.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since OP is talking about 4 years time it is likely he/she is on PC.

There is an addon for crafting multiple potions in one batch. I believe it is called Multi-Craft or something like that. Set the total then press once. It even saves some time since manually there is a lag between the end of crafting one potion and the start of another.

In the case that OP is actually on console and calling out the time since PC launch then there are probably more important QoL items than this.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Since OP is talking about 4 years time it is likely he/she is on PC.

There is an addon for crafting multiple potions in one batch. I believe it is called Multi-Craft or something like that. Set the total then press once. It even saves some time since manually there is a lag between the end of crafting one potion and the start of another.

In the case that OP is actually on console and calling out the time since PC launch then there are probably more important QoL items than this.

I am on console and this one is pretty damn near the top of my list... time is money.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would add a level filter for solvents and runes.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The base UI is just really not good. You can call that minimalism if you want to. That basic functions like these are missing is quite astonishing though. Same goes for the guild store.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC i use an add-on to craft potions in batch of 400 but yeah console need a UI fix.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club