The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make Up Your Own Lore

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
Sometimes I have fun making up my own lore for the Elder Scrolls universe. I thought it would be more fun to share my ideas with others. I was surprised when I couldn't find an already existing thread where people share their ideas for new lore. My favorite made up lore, that I made up, is the Elder Hist. In the center of Black Marsh, guarded by an army of Shadowscales, giant wamasu, and swarms upon swarms of giant insects, lies the greatest secret of the Argonian race: the Elder Hist. The Elder Hist is the most ancient of all the Hist. Some even believe that the Elder Hist sprouted at the very birth of Tamriel. The Elder Hist is also among the wisest beings in all of Nirn. Time and again its counsel has saved the entire Argonian race from destruction. It is even believed that the failure of the Dragons to extend their influence to Black Marsh was thanks to the power of the Elder Hist. Despite its importance, few people, even among Argonians who live outside its protected valley know of its existence. And there is a very good reason for that. Should the Elder Hist die, all the Hist will die.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is sorta what RP is... But in a way you are kinda god modding
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts are that as long as it isn't contradicting something in the lore, and doesn't have the possibility of interfering with other's RP, it's all good. If it contradicts TES lore or locks others out from RPing a certain backstory, you'll make enemies pretty quickly.

Some people say that everything has to be from the lore and exist in the lore and nothing else can be introduced. I call those people fun-killers.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My own lore?

The looming crime wave as players of many races arrive on the shores of Summerset and beginning to rob and kill Altmer citizens because they hate the Thalmor from TES V: Skyrim only confirms the Altmeri xenophobia and eventually leads to the racial supremacy of the 4th Era Thalmor.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im rather fond of roleplaying my characters as related to important npc's My bosmer Camoran Ciinderel is the daughter of the Wood elf king. My altmer girl is cousins to Ayrenn.

things of that nature. I also have a few fantasies involving falinesti Crystal tower and the mythical tower lore.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My own lore?

The looming crime wave as players of many races arrive on the shores of Summerset and beginning to rob and kill Altmer citizens because they hate the Thalmor from TES V: Skyrim only confirms the Altmeri xenophobia and eventually leads to the racial supremacy of the 4th Era Thalmor.

Those damm psijics and their time travel could have prevented it :D
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Once apon a time a Ogre went to the out house... He forgot to flush and when he came back there were 3 orcs. Confused by the circumstace, he assumed they were his children. He took care of them for a week, until their mother arrived... She assumed they were held captive by the ogre, so she hit him with her axe and he went to oblivion...

Moral of the story... ALWAYS FLUSH!

Also...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367143/the-day-i-became-a-welwa#latest
    A lore story I wrote...
    Edited by Tucker3711 on May 17, 2018 1:45AM
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen