Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change the currency of payment.

Atarimas
Atarimas
Soul Shriven
How change the currency of payment for your products to hryvnia (the currency of Ukraine). Thank you so much!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Atarimas

If you need to change the country on your account because it is incorrect, you will need to contact Customer Support. Use the issue "No longer have access / can't remember email on account" and provide the following information in the description field. (You do not need to provide a new email address.)
    • What is the country you would like to change it to?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Atarimas
    Atarimas
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Atarimas

If you need to change the country on your account because it is incorrect, you will need to contact Customer Support. Use the issue "No longer have access / can't remember email on account" and provide the following information in the description field. (You do not need to provide a new email address.)
    • What is the country you would like to change it to?

No no, you do not understand - I do not need to change the country, I need to change the currency when buying in your store from euro to hryvnia / ruble, if it is possible. Thank you for understanding.
  • jordthesantaman
    Im pretty sure the currency auto-converts from your currency to theirs anyway. You just need to look up a currency converter and look how much it is in your currency from USD.

I'm not sure though, check with a Zenimax Employee.
    Edited by jordthesantaman on May 16, 2018 3:09PM
    Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother. Send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.