Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assistants ... More options when at home

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Would it be possible to make the assistants do more when placed in a home

So when on open world from quick wheel they work as they do now, but if placed in one of your home's they get additional features such as guild bank and guild store access, ability to repair gear, and ability to launder not just buy your stolen wares ?
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree that assistants should have more available options while in a player's home.
    I don't see any harm done by adding more options to the assistants within homes, like the ability to repair/guild store access/guild bank etc.
    Edited by Universe on May 11, 2018 6:36PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that would stop future plans to sell 'extra features' later in the crown store
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried flirting with the merchant, she just stared at me.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this 100%.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human cattle assistant
    Portable stove or camp fire
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    100% agree
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean like when they come out with an Argonian maid for your home? :)
  • personman_145
    personman_145
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. My assistants cost a good amount of IRL cash, as did my home. We need to incentivize people to use our houses or it's pointless. At this point, if they improve ESO (which I prefer) or if they come out with ESO2, I'll be thinking twice before I put down the kinda cash I have so far.
    PC: i5 8600k, 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Chars: Alathaar is a high elf vampire dps sorc | Andy Rink is a dark elf tank sword and board WW