Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for Guild

rkfunk94
rkfunk94
Soul Shriven
Played whwn it first came out. Lost interest but now im back to learn it again. Alot has changed so id consider myself brand new. I have a woodelf character so whatever alliance that is(i forget). Chill guilds only. I most likely will not be on everyday, but when i have free time.
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    Wolves of the Shadows would love to have you. The 4 starting members used to play all the time way back when ESO first came out, then like you kind of lost interest and are now back to play again.

If you are interested, shoot me a message on Xbox Live. GT is Corrosive Natsu

We are definitely chill. Still small as we are starting over, but definitely laid back and just looking for fun
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Blackhands of Sithis welcomes you we are a dungeons guild no dues/requirements/donations just show up run dungeons and recruit leave your gamer tag if interested. Welcome back to ESO
  • DesirousNine
    Are you still looking to fill a guild slot we just started a new guild called vengeful knights we are looking for active players to help fill our rosters and would be glad to have you on board.