The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active? Vet? Noob? We have the guild for you! No dues!

CorrosiveNatsu
Wolves of the Shadows is recruiting. Despite what the name implies, we are not a werewolf only guild. We are a guild that was once alive and active but due to some real life circumstances was put on hold. The founding members are now back and ready to recruit again. We are looking for active players, new and old. Know alot and just want to be a part of something fun? Join up! Know absolutely nothing and need some help getting the hang of things? Join up! We are taking anyone regardless of race, or experience. With this being a rebuild, there are many opportunities for advancement within the guild once the leader and co-leader get to know you a bit. Wolves of the Shadows is a casual guild for like-minded adults who just want to have fun while tackling every part of the game possible.

We just want to have fun. There are no dues, ever, regardless of how big we get. We only ask that you stay active and be respectful of other guild members.

If interested, contact "Corrosive Natsu" on Xbox Live, or leave a comment below. We also now have the LINE app. Add "corrosive_natsu" on LINE for information or invite.

We look forward to having you!
  • KevintheKleaner
    KevintheKleaner
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I'm new to eso and would love to join. My GT is KevintheKleaner
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    Hey. I'm new to eso and would love to join. My GT is KevintheKleaner

ESO could not find your character. I added you as a friend but I’m pretty sure you need to add me as well in order for the game to show you from my friends list.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a casual guild get some Vet Dungeons done with.
    GT: Palmtreedance93
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• CorrosiveNatsu
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Looking for a casual guild get some Vet Dungeons done with.
    GT: Palmtreedance93

Will get you added as soon as I am off of work. Or if I can get one of my officers to do it, I will have them do it sooner haha
  • Beanburritoh
    Beanburritoh
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join - new to ESO and could use some guidance! Username is my GT
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    I'd love to join - new to ESO and could use some guidance! Username is my GT

Will have an officer send an invite out soon!