Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Military vets looking for a guild? OrangeCoast Trading Co is here for you!

luthrower66
OrangeCoast Trading Co is expanding! MILITARY VETERAN FRIENDLY! NO WEEKLY DUES!!! LOTTERY & PRIZES!! PVE, PVP, dungeons, trials & other daily activities! All levels welcome.

We have multiple master crafters and are currently working on a Guild Hall. Active guild chat and Discord. Reply here or whisper in game for invite or details! Guild Master Gamer Tag: D Wag1122
You can also message LU THROWER 66
Edited by luthrower66 on March 11, 2018 11:13PM
  • Dwag1122
    Dwag1122
    Come join us
  • TiberiousAldis
    Gt TheBloodRanger
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • luthrower66
    We tried to invite, but it said you are full. If you free up a spot let us know we would love to have you!
    Edited by luthrower66 on April 9, 2018 12:03AM
  • Freshy186
    Freshy186
    Hello id like to invite your guild to our na community on discord. We have multiple guilds in it. If your interested heres the link
    https://discord.gg/2d7qcjN
    If not sorry to bother.
  • luthrower66
    We are up to 214 members and eager to continue growing!

We would love to have you join us and help us continue to get stronger. All levels and skill sets are welcome!
    GT: LU THROWER 66
  • Garendale
    Garendale
    Soul Shriven
    GT Garendale
  • USMC03CURT
    USMC03CURT
    Soul Shriven
    In PVP what faction does your guild play under?
  • Dwag1122
    Dwag1122
    The guild is factioned under ebonheart do to my first character being ebonheart, but as far as PVP goes, we do all the factions, most of us have one of each faction
  • Garendale
    Garendale
    Soul Shriven
    If your still accepting, I'm a military vet still interested in joining.
  • luthrower66
    Garendale, I have sent invite. Sorry for delay got caught up with work this week.