Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

wbernardo24
wbernardo24
✭✭✭
Hello I’m Xbox NA server daggerfall cov , I was looking for a guild to join to have fun do trials-quests - pretty much anything all my friends stopped playing, I’m stam DK cp 200 , if anyone has Open spots or recruiting please let me know I play regularly GT crabby 666
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent to Blackhands PvE dungeons trials guild non elitist
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Ok awsome I’ll join wen I get home
    From work and play tonight @Steel_Linx43 what’s non elitist? Guild name black hands? Also do you guys have a trader too? And monthly dues?
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok awsome I’ll join wen I get home
    From work and play tonight @Steel_Linx43 what’s non elitist? Guild name black hands? Also do you guys have a trader too? And monthly dues?

No trader or dues, non elitist means you won’t be treated poorly because you may not be good or have the right gear etc
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I’m Xbox NA server daggerfall cov , I was looking for a guild to join to have fun do trials-quests - pretty much anything all my friends stopped playing, I’m stam DK cp 200 , if anyone has Open spots or recruiting please let me know I play regularly GT crabby 666

If your in need of an active Awesome Guild, new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps 3mil target dummy for Vet Craglorn)(32k dps on 6mil for Hard modes and above) or want to fun Vet Trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for mature, friendly, team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:45pm est and Saturday or Sunday earlier plus several Normal Trials for our newer players. We have knowledge people that will help with Dps, Tanking, and healing plus teach mechanics. Current
  • DesirousNine
    Are you still looking to fill a guild slot we just started a new guild called vengeful knights we are looking for active players to help fill our rosters and would be glad to have you on board.