The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To The Player That Tried To Vote Kick A CP 173 Player From The Group In PUG Veteran White Gold Tower

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Tank or healer low CP most of the time works fine, DPS is hardest role in this game and low CP most likely will end up in disaster. That;s my experience anyways.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see the point of the OP. One member of the group was not happy with the group composition. Vote to kick a member of the group. The group disagreed. He left. Looks totally fair to me.

I wish it were always like this, instead of having kids spamming the vote kick button like 10 times a minute.

Drama queen.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah!
    The fact a DPS requires a healer to be beyond champion 173 is hilarious. We healers don't rely so heavily on those points.
    Though, I guess that's what happens when people gain that toxic DPS mentality...Also known as, I arrogantly run and die on trash mobs or I am most likely lying about my parse.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claudman wrote: »
    Hah!
    The fact a DPS requires a healer to be beyond champion 173 is hilarious. We healers don't rely so heavily on those points.
    Though, I guess that's what happens when people gain that toxic DPS mentality...Also known as, I arrogantly run and die on trash mobs or I am most likely lying about my parse.

This is a thread about a WGT run, I don't think healers have been part of WGT runs, or 95% of Vet dungeon runs since 2016.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Blessed Crucible HM for pledge.

Couldn't finish it last night as was bugged and broken. It was again today but managed to finish.

I loaded last after some problems (Warden tank) and I see healer (CP 137) at the first door fighting and 2x DD (CP ~350 and ~550) at entrance standing. I knew something was wrong. 10 sec later vote to kick healer. Really?

Of course I declined as healer did nothing wrong and I didn't see first pull and boss fight how it goes. I vote to kick based on performance or you go afk/offline not for wishful thinking.

Again 10 sec later new vote to kick healer and it failed cause I blocked it again. Both DDs left after it. Good ridance. Healer came with huge trash aggro and I typed that they tried to kick him/her. S/he tanked for blocking it. We got new DD (CP ~300) and we beat first boss (WWs) and then came the second DD (CP ~450+).

We beat Lava Queen HM after several wipes as those DDs were incapable to hold block when Lava Queen shoot blue ball ? and were incapable to kill flame attronachs... One of them was later even rude but I didn't want to kick them as every time they burned her more and slowly managed to learn mechanics. Spent almost one hour to finish it...

Anyway I commended healer as s/he did very well.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Make2k15
    Make2k15
    ✭✭
    Sounds like u just got lucky with the replacement DD. It happens. The thing is that you don't know how the dungeon would have gone if the original dd would have stayed. The DD who initiated the kick probably just thought he would not be able to carry the low level healer if needed. One high CP DD can have a huge impact to outcome in a pretty easy (nowadays) dungeon like vWGT.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    But it was Blessed Crucible, one of the easiest veteran dungeons until the end. In the end as long as you avoid Queen's lava (which you know), it's easy. There is almost no need for healer if tank and both DDs are compentent and have self heals. Heck 3x compentent DDs can burn her without any problem (with slotted self heals). You basically only need healer if tank goes to permablock her lava so she is constantly cornered (if team decides to go with that strategy) and healer rapidly heals tank to survive.

Those two DDs should just wait to see healer in action and if you need high CP healer in Blessed Crucible you are just bad DD.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • VioletVience
    VioletVience
    ✭✭✭
    [Low CPs are not an issue when tanks.

cool story bro
    you rly think what cp is "not an issue" in veteran DLC dungeons for tanks?