Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How can i remove these lines going from nose ?

Inquisitio
Hey,

How can i get rid of these lines going from nose ?

Qa2XVPT.jpg

Edited by Inquisitio on April 2, 2014 12:46PM
Inquisitio|Imperial|Nightblade|Ebonheart Pact
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might be stuck with them. Did you try the soft/heroic/angled facial options? I see you already have age at minimum.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to need to be way more specific.

Are you talking about the natural contours of his lip, or about the slight line denoting his cheek muscles?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Inquisitio
    I mean the slight line denoting his cheek muscles :) Didn't really know how to call it lol. I tried the soft/heroic/angular options and this is closest to ideal.
    Edited by Inquisitio on April 2, 2014 12:50PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it looks like you're going to be stuck with those if the softest option doesn't get rid of them. Bear in mind that, short of being morbidly obese, most people do have these lines once they hit their 20s.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I call em laugh lines, but you might have be less "heroic" and go soft. But I dont think they go away entirely since they are trying be realistic.
  • Inquisitio
    I guess i'll have to deal with them then, thanks. Going more "soft" just deforms the face for me.

Btw. Any feedback you guys could give me on my too ? I always like to know others opinions.

q1TfULP.jpg

Better quality : i.imgur.com/q1TfULP.jpg
    Edited by Inquisitio on April 2, 2014 12:54PM
  • Zakalwe
    Zakalwe
    1. Make him fat, old, and balding, with an eye patch. Form a guild called AARP and smash face in PVP.
    2. Post on forums about how all the Grandpas are wrecking face, and how weak all the kids are these days. Create crisis of confidence in today's youth.
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    Don't hit me, I'm a medic!
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Inquisitio wrote: »
    I guess i'll have to deal with them then, thanks. Going more "soft" just deforms the face for me.

Btw. Any feedback you guys could give me on my too ? I always like to know others opinions.

q1TfULP.jpg

Better quality : i.imgur.com/q1TfULP.jpg
    Yes....PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON SON!
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • Inquisitio
    <3 I want to make a fat Khajiit later.

Btw. I fixed the "laughing" lines by going a little down and left on the Heroic/Soft/Angular thingy.
    Edited by Inquisitio on April 2, 2014 12:58PM
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could help!
  • Inquisitio
    Yup, thanks a lot.
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭
    Inquisitio wrote: »
    Hey,

How can i get rid of these lines going from nose ?

Qa2XVPT.jpg

No need to get rid of them, my son.

UchihaItachi.png
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • Inquisitio
    OMG dude -,- I looked at this picture and thought "i hope i won't sound like him", and now for last ten minutes i've been sitting and trying to figure out which voice to choose. They all sound bad imo :P