The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Game Crashes (Post Dragon Bones)

brandonv516
brandonv516
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please fix.

Game crashing when loading into Dungeons, BGs, Cyro.
Game crashing during Dungeons, BGs, Cyro.

TLDR: Game crashes a lot recently.
  • Ghost12584
    I’ve been having the same issue the last 2 days. I haven’t had the game crash this much in a while and it’s getting really annoying trying to play. Please fix your game.
  • XHawkWingX
    XHawkWingX
    ✭✭✭
    I also have been getting a lot more game crashes the last 2 days. Sucks having to start over on a map when you were almost at the end.
    Xbox1-NA
  • greelox
    greelox
    I have the one x and seen a huge increase in crashes.. is this typical? Or is this something wrong on my side?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One NA, huge increase in crashes since the patch to fix the UI errors this week. My friends have said the same as well.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just crashed 3 times in less than 40 minutes, this is out of control.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 5, 2018 11:08PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    greelox wrote: »
    I have the one x and seen a huge increase in crashes.. is this typical? Or is this something wrong on my side?

I've got the X and an Elite. They both crash pretty reliably on a daily basis in ESO.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's these events and the servers simply cannot handle the load. I love how many people are queuing for BGs but its terrible when you can expect 2+ crashes a day.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crashes are ridiculous right now. Hey ZOS is this the anticipated fix for Summerset? Make it so bad in Cyrodiil so that reverting back to the way it was before Dragon Bones will be your BIG improvement?
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    I tought that few crashes in the middle of dungeons were annoying but man when I crashed at the maelstrom arena round 6, it was flawless until then. Really getting on the nerves. After I got the xbox1 x i havent had any major issues, but lately i've got like 3-5 crashes a DAY.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was used to frequent game crashes/freezes on the regular xbox one, then I got the xbox one x when it released and almost never crashed.

However, over the last week or so, I get about one crash per play session. It usually occurs when re-spawning, changing zones, or exiting the menu. This is definitely a new issue.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have at least 2 crashes per hour and 4-6 server disconnects aswell. Game is on the borderline of bering unplayable :-(
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.