The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What popular add-ons don't work in gamepad mode?

Tygerfire
Tygerfire
✭✭
Very new to the PC version of the game and add-ons, and I've started coming across certain add-ons that don't function with gamepad mode.

Just curious if there is any way to get around this with some of the better mods out there.

Thanks.
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    So with more experience tweaking things, I"m getting a better feel for how things work or don't work with the gamepad mode enabled.

Basically my big problem is with MasterMerchant, as it just seems to bring up error messages (sometimes game crashing ones). Since I'm still very new in the game, this isn't a huge issue because I"m in more of the accumulating phase rather than selling and buying lots of stuff.

For mods in general that are disabled or bugged in gamepad mode, would it be as simple as just turning thes gamepad setting off, then doing whatever I want with stuff like mastermerchant or another similar add on.

I play on 2 different computers, and on one at my actual desk, I could just have it completely set up for non-gamepad type stuff.... Guildstores/inventory management/daily writs etc..., and then just use the other for my basic gameplay stuff, but i'm reserving this for a last option.

Any help or advice from others using controllers and add-ons and there setups would be greatly appreciated.