The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

EU Server knackered?

craftycarper73
craftycarper73
✭✭✭✭✭
I can connect to the N.American server, i can connect to Tera Online, all other devices in my house that use the internet working perfectly fine no issues.

I try to logon to the Eu server and its nothing but kicked out or starts then freezes, please dont tell me this is my end it clearly isnt, tested on 2 seperate PS4's and different generation PS4's same problem

Fix it for god sake.

I will be making the same post everyday if i get no response from anyone about this.
Born, Bred & Made in Manchester UK, RIP 22 Angels. 22/05/2017

1918 - 2018 100yrs We Will Rememberthem
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    @craftycarper73

If you are still having issues staying connected to the EU server, we recommend you try the following steps:
    • Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

If none of these improve the situation, you should contact our customer support team for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • craftycarper73
    craftycarper73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the EU PS4 server issues return, exactly the same.

So glad i never pre ordered summerset, and wont be buying it either, sub is cancelled you can stick this game firmly up your arses.
    Born, Bred & Made in Manchester UK, RIP 22 Angels. 22/05/2017

1918 - 2018 100yrs We Will Rememberthem
  • PetiteFire
    PetiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @craftycarper73

If you are still having issues staying connected to the EU server, we recommend you try the following steps:
    • Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

If none of these improve the situation, you should contact our customer support team for further assistance.

I know you mean well, but this connection issue has nothing to do with our end. :/

I too can not connect to the EU server, even after following all of the above steps, but can connect to the NA server just fine. :'(

Hope it's fixed soon, wanted to get a few hours of gaming in lol.
    PetiteFire
    AD // PS4 // EU
    #MerLivesMatter | Instagram