The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• zargush
    zargush
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

id like to join the guild, sounds just like the sort of guild I'm after :smiley:

@zargush
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent :smile: Don't forget to sign up on our website www.thereapers.co.uk
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a Group to Farm some Tel Var Stones and Key Fragments? then join us we are primarily AD so keep this in mind if you are looking for PVP or IC content

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Mickey_Cheese
    Mickey_Cheese
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you've space I'd love to join @Mike_C, thanks a lot :-)
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are settling in well Mike. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date with all that is weird and wonderful. We even have a messenger chat group where you can see pics from our latest real life meet up.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We have a new website you can still find us at www.thereapers.co.uk but we are hosted on guild launch, let us know what you think :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Witches%20Hovel8029Pop.png

A coven of hagravens went to the guildhall

to celebrate the witches festival

The scamp it escaped

but alas t'was too later

they turned into pumpkins one and all.

There are 13 pumpkins scattered around the guild hall, can you find them all? what were those witches up to?! Once you have found them all mail @niawrath with the pumpkins locations and you will receive a prize. Also keep an eye out for the Scamp that maybe something extra for those who find him. You have until Sunday 15th October to send your mail.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We have had some great success with our weekly fishing Event called Got Chub? we have had atleast 3 Master Anglers and still counting we are now working on the DLC fishing achievements.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me @amgad2949
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent welcome to the Reapers

Morrigan Duskhunter

• tom.ireland1eb17_ESO
    tom.ireland1eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please? @irelandtj
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Edited by Dodze777 on November 17, 2017 7:19PM
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me to the guild @amgad2949
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @amgad2949 we did send you a guild invite and then you left the guild was there a problem?

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Join us for the New life festival! We have quests, we have events including a trial coming in the next couple of week ...have a relaxing holiday or a quiet join us we are good company!

Morrigan Duskhunter

• SnarkyHighElf
    hi! i would like to join too if you are still recruiting! @SnarkyHighElf is my username
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi we would be happy to send you an invite however it is coming up account not found just want to confirm your @name and that you are on the PC/Mas EU server.

If this is all correct feel free to send me a friend request to @niawrath in game

Morrigan Duskhunter

• SnarkyHighElf
    very weird ive sent you an friend request though
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bit different to my usual Newsletter, I will be taking a look back at some of the great things that happened to the Reapers last year. Now some of you may be thinking it's a bit late to do a Newsletter like this on the 29th January...it is not customary for us to do anything on time!!! :D

Fishing was a big part of 2017 for the Reapers every Thursday night from 8 - 10.30pm we would dip our rods in wet holes and celebrate getting chub. Got Chub? was extremely popular to from a minimum of 3 members to a max of 13 Fishermen and women.

Over the course of a year we have helped people rack up those Angler achievements and even have a few Master Anglers in the guild which drove some to madness and disappear soon after completion. See the Boat in Guild Hall for proof of our prowess.

Real Life Meet Ups. In February myself and S'Abor travelled to Chelsford to spend time with Rizla in his natural environment. We had a nice dinner, visited Rizlas house and walked through the beautiful parks of Chelmsford.

In September we were in Brighton with Tammy, Garzy, David and Carl we had time lounging on the beach singing our hearts out in various outfits and talking over and ooaround many drinks.

You can find some pics of both meet up in our Gallery

Homestead came to the game at the beginning of 2017 and it was a big hit for a lot of people. We as a guild managed to raise the 3 million gold to purchase Serenity Falls, a Khajiit themed house in Reapers March what could be better for us.

Then we had some fun with the decorations with a mixture of donated items, crafted items and achievement items. To this day anytime a new member visits the guild hall for the first time they always as about Grumble's flying cart.

Talking about furnishings, we boast a fine selection of achievement based items in the Guild Hall every single one has been earned with a full Reaper Group which is why you can't find the Maelstrom Arena Trophy.

Next came the games, a little game of make Morrigan shriek loudly and promise many levels of hell and pain because SOMEBODY TURNED THE BLOODY LIGHTS OFF AGAIN! *deep breaths We have managed to avoid unfortunate "accidents" since we placed a cushion in the Crafting loft for Boots. And before you think to take up where he left off there is a wonderful cage which will become your new home... I have got quite good at catching guildies in the cage when they least suspect it.

Now the pratical this has been a huge effort by S'Abor crafting so many Master Writs he raids my craft bag now. But with his time and the generosity of many guildies we have bought a wide selection of Crafting Stations and Target Skeletons.

You can see the full details of the Guild Hall in our Wiki, but that video tour is very out of date we plan to make a new one soon...ish in the mean time visit it for yourself by right clicking on @Stubbsy48 and selecting Visit Primary Residence.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guild News

We have been recruiting new members to the guild you have noticed :) Guildies with Reapers Veteran Rank and above are able to invite New guild members so if you have a friend or met a new player you think would enjoy our atmosphere ask someone to send them an invite or direct them here to the website and fill in the application form! REMEMBER! previous guild members must apply through the website BEFORE being invited to the guild.

The Reapers Sanctuary Message of the Day (press G) now lists the Crafting Stations which can be found in the Guild Hall or in kev's House. Remember you can request invites to the Sanctuary if you answered the security question correctly you can also ask for an invite for the General Goods Guild Bank where we store furnishings which you can help yourself to.

Trials

Our weekly Trials have been extremely popular to the extent that sign up is now the only way to guarantee a spot in the 12 man group. In addition to the Thursday event which now starts at 7pm GMT, he will now run at least 1 normal Maw of Lorkahj and 1 normal Halls of Fabrication a month on Tuesdays if the interest is there which you can sign up to now.

A note on tactics due to recent changes from the update you may find a slight difference in how the tactics for trials are explained so please pay attention when Grumble is explaining tactics even if you have done it a hundred times before. Such changes may include position to make better use of synergies or differentiating Execute and Burn phases to indicate which actions you should take.

Reapers Hands

We have 2 new Reapers Hands and to run events and share their ides with the guild. One who has already been sharing his time and experience for Saturday Dungeon training which we will be continuing. His events have been extremely helpful by taking the content slowly it has given members the confidence to learn, trying out new builds, new roles and new tactics without stress perfect for a Saturday Afternoon. Everybody and I mean everybody can benefit from these groups and more importantly is they are a lot of fun.

The second Hand is a house perfectionist and purveyor of delicious memes and weird recipes. She will be continuing with Fishing Events on Monday evenings for the fabulous Master Angler achievement and the illustrious boat furnishing item. Keep an eye out for the "It was this big!" events. She has said told us in an exclusive interview which she will tell you herself if you ask that she won't be planning on specific zones but will choose the evenings location based on what the group needs.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Jester's Festival? The Reapers are too!
    Here are some of the events we have planned to celebrate the whimsical time of year.
    -Find the Jester's flags hidden in the Guild Hall
    - A Day of House Party Games
    -Man Hunts (Hide and Seek)
    -Guess the Emote, can you tell your eat2 from your eat3
    -Mudball v Flower Fight
    -Mount Race, run to the Guild Hall!
    and of course prizes for all our games as well the glorious crazy company of our guildies :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are using our old domain name for the moment as we forgot to renew the other one so the new address is www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Quayley
    Quayley
    Soul Shriven
    Finally made the switch to master race PC been playing on xbox for about 2 years, just made a mag sorc in AD and would love an invite!

UserID: quayley
  • THORRATCAT
    THORRATCAT
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this guild.
    my character name is Kaden Bearranger
  • THORRATCAT
    THORRATCAT
    Soul Shriven
    My Username is THORRATCAT and I would love to join this guild.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I will send you an invite Monday afternoon as I am not back in game til then. In the meantime you can can visit our website www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoying Summerset? Join the Reapers this month we have weekly Cloudrest Trials, Summerset Fishing as well as Public Dungeons, Geysers and Daily Quest Farming.

We also have several master crafters diligently working on Jewellery Crafting and researching Traits. Once researched we happily craft items for research for free (you must provide the materials).

Any PVPers reading this? well we haven't forgotten you we will primarily be focusing on PVP capture boards in mainland cyrodiil and Battlegrounds.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• 4tracker
    4tracker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there

Looking for a friendly guild to hang out with and do the odd dungeon, and yours sounds great. Would be great to get an invite. My character's name is Lorgarius.
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Hey there we would be happy to have you on board! We will send you an in game invite shortly in the mean time you can sign up on our website www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com and see what we are all about there. See you in Tamriel soon.
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • syst0m
    syst0m
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join the guild, in game tag: @scurra665
    In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni