The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Is the NDA still in force?

stargazer69
stargazer69
✭✭✭
As title.

From my invite
The Non-Disclosure Agreement will be lifted on May 1.
  • personman_145
    personman_145
    ✭✭✭
    Good question, I still can't tell anyone about summerset and not because of NDA, but because they might kill me for dropping spoilers. hehe
    PC: i5 8600k, 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Chars: Alathaar is a high elf vampire dps sorc | Andy Rink is a dark elf tank sword and board WW
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And what time on May 1? May 1 hits Australia "early."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh... thought it was in effect until May 21st...

@ZOS_GinaBruno, some clarification would be greatly appreciated.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC the announcement also said May 1st. It's not the most intuitive of dates, and I agree clarification would be helpful.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This says May 1:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26361

But the forum post up top this area still says NDA on the storyline is in effect.

Something needs updating.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until it's clarified, my advice would be to act as if the embargo was still in place, until either the banner is removed, or Gina clarifies that we're in the green to talk about things. But, yeah, that's weird. Also, the confidentiality agreement doesn't appear to have a built in termination date, so until told otherwise, you probably shouldn't talk about it.
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though it says the first of may, I'd still await until there is some actual confirmation whetever or not the NDA has been lifted.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to clarify the NDA, we'd ask that you still not discuss the main story of Summerset until it launches on PC in a couple weeks. There was a bit of miscommunication over the May 1 date mentioned in the article.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again for letting us know!
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to sticky this reaffirmation somewhere, or everywhere. People have been asking about the banner discrepancy for 3 days, and some simply gave up and assumed it ended on the 1st as had been previously stated.
  • stargazer69
    stargazer69
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify the NDA, we'd ask that you still not discuss the main story of Summerset until it launches on PC in a couple weeks. There was a bit of miscommunication over the May 1 date mentioned in the article.

Thanks for the update.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I was wondering.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#Typo?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Good. There's no reason people should ruin the storyline for everyone. Summerset is one of the most anticipated releases ever.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno You may want to get someone to edit the article over here:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26361

since it still says May 1.
  • personman_145
    personman_145
    ✭✭✭
    NDA or not, if you drop spoilers publicly, people might kill you. :P
    PC: i5 8600k, 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Chars: Alathaar is a high elf vampire dps sorc | Andy Rink is a dark elf tank sword and board WW
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing I did not post those screenshots I took at the Artaeum traveler's rest.

A nice place to stop ... in a number of nice places to stop within the new chapter.