The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tuesday/Thursday progression trials @ 8:00-11:00pm PST

pizzaow
pizzaow
✭✭✭
We have room for 2 more core for our late night trial progression team.

First and foremost, we are laid back, non-elitist and non-toxic. No calling people out tolerated, but suggestions welcomed. Our group has smooth hardmode runs of all the craglorn trials and vAS.

We are fortunate to have help/techniques/strategies from some of the best players in the game; one regular and one sub are often #1 on the vHoF/vMoL/vAS leaderboards (with other teams). We are currently progressing in vMoL. Each of our members have cleared vMoL individually, so we don't anticipate progression taking long.

35K+ solo DPS and stormproof required.
We are mainly in need of stam dps, but the more [cleared] toons you have the better (we like flexibility). Our tanks and healers are pretty solid, but could be convinced to switch to dps
XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    Would you help someone aspiring to get to that level. I've just joined the forums so I can't DM you. I regularly run Normal Trials, but I know they are walks through the park compared to Vet.

Perhaps there is a player progression guild you would recommend? My gamertag is the same as my forums username.

That's about as off topic as I'll go, don't want to derail the thread.
    Options
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »
    Would you help someone aspiring to get to that level. I've just joined the forums so I can't DM you. I regularly run Normal Trials, but I know they are walks through the park compared to Vet.

Perhaps there is a player progression guild you would recommend? My gamertag is the same as my forums username.

Sure. I'll send out a guild invite late today (Insurrection); our guild has a place for everyone... there are normal runs (no requirements) and open vet trials (with lower DPS requirements). There are a lot of helpful people in the guild for just about anything.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
    Options
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    testd4n1 wrote: »

Sure. I'll send out a guild invite late today (Insurrection); our guild has a place for everyone... there are normal runs (no requirements) and open vet trials (with lower DPS requirements). There are a lot of helpful people in the guild for just about anything.

Thank you. I'll look forward to it. If the invite fails its because I haven't gotten to my xbox to remove a guild to make space.
    Options
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    Sending you a message on XBL
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
    Options