Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – May 2018"

• Glenmorils
    Glenmorils
    ✭✭✭
    Are you going to be bringing back any old costumes? :(
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another month to save some money
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonio wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Think there's enough limited time items in there? Yeesh!

So tired of that. Seriously ZOS just put it ALL up at the beginning of the month and leave it there. Enough with the manipulation.

It's not manipulation imo, and if it is then you should tell all the supermarkets to stop having time limited offers too, Lidl wouldn't survive without them..

I much prefer time limited offers to loot crates.. and you should too.

The supermarket is full of tangible goods that will SPOIL. Digital items do not "go bad" nor do they take up warehouse space. It's a false equivalency.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glenmorils wrote: »
    Are you going to be bringing back any old costumes? :(

Only in Crown Crates, apparently.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭

So tired of that. Seriously ZOS just put it ALL up at the beginning of the month and leave it there. Enough with the manipulation.

It's not manipulation imo, and if it is then you should tell all the supermarkets to stop having time limited offers too, Lidl wouldn't survive without them..

The supermarket is full of tangible goods that will SPOIL. Digital items do not "go bad" nor do they take up warehouse space. It's a false equivalency.

Its a marketing technique.. nobody needs a mount with a rainbow coming out of its arse, as nobody needs 12 cans of beans priced at x 'for 1 week only' or a set of 15 oven gloves for x amount as part of the Lidl weekly offers.

It has nothing to do with the goods, its how the company chooses to market and sell them.. do you think a supermarket really cares about food spoiling? Have you seen how much food is dumped.. they dont care...

If i choose to make something and offer it to you for a limited time then thats up to me.. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it.. its not harming you if you miss the offer...

Do people complain about the luxury items only being available for 1 weekend a year? No, do they complain when they get free loot crates.. no.

Please people grow up and understand that part of living in a capitalist society is that someone controls the goods and the means of production and others have to trade time for money in order to purchase those goods.
    If that is manipulation then go ahead and create your own fancy mount, grow your own food or sew your own oven gloves.

As it stands every day we are 'manipulated' by the media, governments and corporations yet we alll blindly accept it and play along with it as we have no means to influence the degree of manipulation we are exposed to.

Forums like this give us direct access to the 'controller of the goods' so yes you may open your eyes and say 'I am being manipulated' but what are you going to do about it? Not buy the mount? Not play this particular game?

You cant just pick and choose who you call out over manipulation, if you then turn a blind eye to it in other areas of your life...

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do people complain about the luxury items only being available for 1 weekend a year? No, do they complain when they get free loot crates.. no.

Please people grow up and understand that part of living in a capitalist society
    This is getting off topic, but people complain about all these things. Before we knew they cycle back, people complained about missing weekends with the luxury vendor. And even now, people complain about the type of items for sale each weekend.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hair set...each piece is so dreamy! Now big question...will it work with my wizard hat. Will I finally not be bald!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

Feric51 wrote: »
    fa96d9a3713ae352074684615bb4b6aa.jpg

Eye-Briar Gemmed Tattoo... aka "The Mike Tyson"

Is there a lipstick too? Seems like it’s part of Eye-Briar Gemmed Tattoo??? :smiley:
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know this crown store showcase is a disappointment. (But that is just me as I prefer goods that are, to say the very least, "Horrifying")
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not heard or seen anything about Sapiarch - BUT OMGGGG - I MUST HAVE ITTTTTTT

AND 2 PALACES.

I'm going to be so broke this May and my GF will probably trashbag me. Oh well. :smiley::trollface:
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • SirBaldrick
    Any guess on how many crowns the Dibella furniture pack will cost?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its a marketing technique.. nobody needs a mount with a rainbow coming out of its arse, as nobody needs 12 cans of beans priced at x 'for 1 week only' or a set of 15 oven gloves for x amount as part of the Lidl weekly offers.

It has nothing to do with the goods, its how the company chooses to market and sell them.. do you think a supermarket really cares about food spoiling? Have you seen how much food is dumped.. they dont care...

If i choose to make something and offer it to you for a limited time then thats up to me.. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it.. its not harming you if you miss the offer...

Please people grow up and understand that part of living in a capitalist society is that someone controls the goods and the means of production and others have to trade time for money in order to purchase those goods.
    If that is manipulation then go ahead and create your own fancy mount, grow your own food or sew your own oven gloves.

As it stands every day we are 'manipulated' by the media, governments and corporations yet we alll blindly accept it and play along with it as we have no means to influence the degree of manipulation we are exposed to.

Forums like this give us direct access to the 'controller of the goods' so yes you may open your eyes and say 'I am being manipulated' but what are you going to do about it? Not buy the mount? Not play this particular game?

You cant just pick and choose who you call out over manipulation, if you then turn a blind eye to it in other areas of your life...

First of all, you don't know a thing about my life, let alone what I do or don't "turn a blind eye" to. Secondly, telling people to "grow up" just because you don't like their viewpoint is, in itself, a childish emotional manipulation intended to do anything BUT foster rational discussion. This is neither a political nor religious discussion forum and so neither my views nor yours pertaining to those things belongs here. Talk of "capitalist societies" has no place here. What this forum IS... is a means by which we, as customers, can let a company from which we purchase know what we think of their business practices. I do not approve of the practices I have seen Zeni increasingly implementing ever since the introduction of the cash shop. And I feel we were largely duped into supporting it to our detriment. The fact that businesses, the media and government ALL increasingly turn to psychological analysis in order to manipulate the behavior of people absolutely doesn't make it okay when a gaming company does it too. And as a consumer and paying customer I will continue to remind Zeni that many of us CAN see what is being done here and that we don't like it.

And if your next response is, "Well leave then," I will know you have given all of this, including your own position, very little thought.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a price check on the Barbaric Beauty Pack?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We identified a visual issue with how the Sapiarch Motif displays in the Crown Store interface, so we are delaying the release of the Motif in the Crown Store. The Sapiarch Motif will still drop in-game with the release of the Summerset Chapter starting on May 21 on PC/Mac and on June 5 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Stay tuned for the Sapiarch Motif Crown Store release date.

Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Lalayla
    Lalayla
    ✭✭
    "Hi everyone,

We identified a visual issue with how the Sapiarch Motif displays in the Crown Store interface, so we are delaying the release of the Motif in the Crown Store. The Sapiarch Motif will still drop in-game with the release of the Summerset Chapter starting on May 21 on PC/Mac and on June 5 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Stay tuned for the Sapiarch Motif Crown Store release date."

I can read. Hehehe I skipped to the end and boy was that silly of me ;D
    Edited by Lalayla on May 21, 2018 6:30PM
    Lala
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭

See the post above yours.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    When I preview the Briar-Gemmed Tattoo it removes my character's clothes.

(I'm on the PS4.)
    Edited by TruthSeeker on May 24, 2018 3:49PM
  • Coded_Sky
    Coded_Sky
    Soul Shriven
    When I preview the Briar-Gemmed Tattoo it removes my character's clothes.

(I'm on the PS4.)

So?
    Cookies!
  • Coded_Sky
    Coded_Sky
    Soul Shriven

What you all don't seem to understand is that even if the items isn't in the crown store you can still get them quite easily. And even if they don't "spoil" they're a company and still need to earn revenue, it isn't manipulation it's just marketing and if you fall for it, it's your fault not theirs.
    Cookies!
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Does any1 know when it will hit Crown Store? :sweat_smile:
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Still no date?
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakaisl wrote: »
    Still no date?

It already hit the store months ago. Most of it was limited time only.
  • Mirrouille
    Mirrouille
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

So I guess it will never hit the crown store ? Items even doesn't appear in the outfit management...
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So what about this debate? Is it going to be in the Crown Store anytime soon or what?
  • Mirrouille
    Mirrouille
    Soul Shriven
    It seems that there's an issue with the DreadHorn too, which disappeared from crown store whereas it should be a permanent add.
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    nemvar wrote: »
    lakaisl wrote: »
    Still no date?

It already hit the store months ago. Most of it was limited time only.
    Mirrouille wrote: »
    It seems that there's an issue with the DreadHorn too, which disappeared from crown store whereas it should be a permanent add.

Yes, but accordingly to the preview for august it will be added (again) on the 30th of august.

Both Dreadhorn and Sapiarch would have been permanent, at-least that's what I understand from the previews.