The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Princely Dawnlight Palace’s Release Date

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know when it going to be released? It is both in the game already, and can be visited. Plus, ZOS recently released the furniture pack that goes with it. All we need is the date of release.

Please let it sometime in April. Please ZOS. Don’t screw this 1 up. It’s your best property by far, and this coming from someone with very high standards regarding houses in ESO. I’m an owner of both the Grand Topal Hideaway, as well as Linchal Grand Manor. And neither of those can compare in the slightest to the Princely Dawnlight Palace. After visiting that place, I was immediately humbled and put I my place by it all. Just the atmosphere alone demands a certain type of grace and luxury. Golden steps? Please ZOS. I’m literally throwing my Black Card on my screen right now. I need it. :(
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Does anyone know when it going to be released? It is both in the game already, and can be visited. Plus, ZOS recently released the furniture pack that goes with it. All we need is the date of release.

Please let it sometime in April. Please ZOS. Don’t screw this 1 up. It’s your best property by far, and this coming from someone with very high standards regarding houses in ESO. I’m an owner of both the Grand Topal Hideaway, as well as Linchal Grand Manor. And neither of those can compare in the slightest to the Princely Dawnlight Palace. After visiting that place, I was immediately humbled and put I my place by it all. Just the atmosphere alone demands a certain type of grace and luxury. Golden steps? Please ZOS. I’m literally throwing my Black Card on my screen right now. I need it. :(

I think you're probably in luck, @Ch4mpTW. Princely Dawnlight Palace wasn't on the March Crown Store Showcase ...
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out what they are thinking. I like Princely Dawnlight but I've got a lot going on in my life. If this is going to be one of those surprise weekend offers, there's no guarantee I'll even be around to pick it up. Even worse they might surprise me with the Houses in Summerset and make me lose all interest altogether. It isn't like I don't have a bajillion houses now as is.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected this house to be released before we got to see Summerset housing. But, they're going to show us the two Summerset houses on ESO Live... today.

Now, plenty of us who have been saving our crowns for the Palace may find something of more interest in Summerset.

I wonder if the house is bugged? It's been on PTS for some time now - so I cannot think why else they wouldn't have released it, esp during either of the two recent festivals.

ETA - Oh duh. Read before you write, Reo. Basically the same comment as @dodgehopper_ESO.
    Edited by reoskit on April 13, 2018 7:04PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @reoskit - Don't apologize for expressing your opinion here. =D

Its just a simple fact that I'm wondering what it is that is going on with this and thinking the same things. It makes sense and certainly seems odd.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    I expected this house to be released before we got to see Summerset housing. But, they're going to show us the two Summerset houses on ESO Live... today.

Now, plenty of us who have been saving our crowns for the Palace may find something of more interest in Summerset.

I wonder if the house is bugged? It's been on PTS for some time now - so I cannot think why else they wouldn't have released it, esp during either of the two recent festivals.

ETA - Oh duh. Read before you write, Reo. Basically the same comment as @dodgehopper_ESO.

Maybe they're considering making it available as a gold purchase for completing the Thieves Guild quest line!

:cry:
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 15, 2018 5:18AM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

Maybe they're considering making it available as a gold purchase for completing the Thieves Guild quest line!

:cry:

That'd be pretty cool actually.
    <And plenty more>
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they added a pier on the ocean steps and a boat, this would make the house pretty attractive. Would make more sense of the ocean steps. Also a portculis on the open doorway, does not have to be closed just give the impression that it is a complete defendable walled estate.

So guessing May showcase.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    If they added a pier on the ocean steps and a boat, this would make the house pretty attractive. Would make more sense of the ocean steps. Also a portculis on the open doorway, does not have to be closed just give the impression that it is a complete defendable walled estate.

Does anyone know if this house had a stable? I don't recall seeing one when I ran through it and I don't see one in the Youtube previews.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 15, 2018 7:42PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »

Does anyone know if this house had a stable? I don't recall seeing one when I ran through it and I don't see one in the Youtube previews.

I didn’t see one either in the PTS preview.

There’s plenty of space outside, however, to where you could construct your own stable.
  • XamXam777
    XamXam777
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's weird that they had the Princely Dawnlight Palace on the PTS back at the start of the year and they still haven't released it yet (or maybe it isn't...I've only been playing this game for a year so idk).

But anyway, really, really hoping this doesn't end up being a Crown exclusive or a limited time release. Keep it around so we can save up our Gold for it. :)

And no, there wasn't a Stable.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nevermind
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 26, 2018 4:59AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XamXam777 wrote: »
    Yes, it's weird that they had the Princely Dawnlight Palace on the PTS back at the start of the year and they still haven't released it yet (or maybe it isn't...I've only been playing this game for a year so idk).

But anyway, really, really hoping this doesn't end up being a Crown exclusive or a limited time release. Keep it around so we can save up our Gold for it. :)

And no, there wasn't a Stable.

Sadly, it will probably be both a crown store exclusive and a limited edition offering.
  • Liferefugee
    Liferefugee
    ✭✭
    Now people have to decide between the palace and the boat/cavern.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But the cavern / ship is probably also going to be a limited time crown store lots of dosh offer - unless has been said differently elsewhere? Can't do them too regularly as people just won't buy.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice they extended the range you can swim out to before getting eaten by fish (it's very generous right now). But that's the only change they've made since I first tested the house in its first PTS cycle a few months ago. This change is on the live server as well, so I have no idea how long it has been active.

They just need to put the house up for sale at this point as it seems they've finalized the appearance.

I'm hoping for May, but if not then, then it'll be in July or August to not conflict with the Summerset houses.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 19, 2018 4:18AM
  • Liferefugee
    Liferefugee
    ✭✭
    I suspect May for 1 weekend, then June will bring the new summerset boat for a little bit. Just my guess though.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect May for 1 weekend, then June will bring the new summerset boat for a little bit. Just my guess though.

I hope so. It's likely that June will be for the Summerset houses, but delaying the Princely Dawnlight Palace even further until after the Summerset release doesn't seem reasonable.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s too bad they delayed releasing it. I was planning to buy it, but now that I’ve seen the Summerset ship & grotto, it’s goodbye Princely Dawnkight Palace.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enventually it'll be a weekend in May... from 10 to 14

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26379
    It’s too bad they delayed releasing it. I was planning to buy it, but now that I’ve seen the Summerset ship & grotto, it’s goodbye Princely Dawnkight Palace.
    Basically it'll depend on the crown cost, but yeah, now it's...kind of too late.
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;