Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Wakening Dark - Issues with Ordinator

Ethnod
Ethnod
Hi Guys,

I was about to move on from Grahtwood when I realised that Gil-Var-Delle was not done. I looked it up and I need to speak to the Ordinator yet I cannot find him, he is not where he is supposed to be.

Any ideas?

PS: I'm level 23
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried logging out and then back in? That often clears up any weirdness.

I have a character who bypassed all the quests, I took her to Gil-Var-Delle. The ordinator appeared at both ends of the quest area. To the north he is where the dotted line path meets the road just southwest of the Gil-Var-Delle wayshrine. The other location was just before the bridge that is southeast of the quest area on the road that leads into the quest area.

Hope that helps.
  • Ethnod
    Ethnod
    Hookgrin wrote: »
    Have you tried logging out and then back in? That often clears up any weirdness.

I have a character who bypassed all the quests, I took her to Gil-Var-Delle. The ordinator appeared at both ends of the quest area. To the north he is where the dotted line path meets the road just southwest of the Gil-Var-Delle wayshrine. The other location was just before the bridge that is southeast of the quest area on the road that leads into the quest area.

Hope that helps.

I logged off a couple of times and no luck, one of them for like 30 mins

I have tried both sides and ran around as at the start I did not know the locations until I looked them up
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    He might be in the cave in Gil-Var-Delle.
  • Kahsa
    Kahsa
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    He might be in the cave in Gil-Var-Delle.

This is the answer. Once you step outside the cave, the map marker for this character disappears. You need to go back and wander around the area till you relocate the cave, he is waiting inside :D