The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer LF vTrials guild

madchuska83
madchuska83
✭✭✭✭✭
GT: Magnus Drow
720CP Breton Templar
SPC+Worm or SPC+Mending
working on Jorvuld's
All Craglorn Titles
Available: Mon, Thurs-Sat

I'd really like to get into a vMoL or vAS progression group. I also have a DK Tank and several DPS toons but would prefer to run heals. Highest DPS StamBlade: 33k+, MagSorc 28k+, both solo parses. Have MagBlade & Stamden but haven't parsed.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity bump
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Magnus Drow
    720CP Breton Templar
    SPC+Worm or SPC+Mending
    working on Jorvuld's
    All Craglorn Titles
    Available: Mon, Thurs-Sat

I'd really like to get into a vMoL or vAS progression group. I also have a DK Tank and several DPS toons but would prefer to run heals. Highest DPS StamBlade: 33k+, MagSorc 28k+, both solo parses. Have MagBlade & Stamden but haven't parsed.

We run Mon Thursday and fridays and Saturday or Sunday for HM stuff group 845est, friendly and no drama plus have plenty of experienced players, if interested msg me GT Bad Serpico