The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do they even want us to use psijic skill line?

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Stamina morph of imbue weapon is underwhelming compared to magika morph

And what does it have to do with this subject i wonder?

Obviously that the stam morph will see less use, just look at the title of the thread

Just read the rest of the thread.

Yep, your point?
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    Heavy attacking to sustain is already annoying and makes NO SENSE, but with the changes, I'll just play even less pve. ZOS logic = using a MAGIC staff costs no magic and in fact returns MAGIC if you use a heavy MAGIC attack. It's incredibly stupid.

Uhhh

you do realize that light and heavy attacks with Physical weapons ALSO cost NOTHING for light and heavy attacks right?

Same concept for stamina...senseless.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy attacking to sustain is already annoying and makes NO SENSE, but with the changes, I'll just play even less pve. ZOS logic = using a MAGIC staff costs no magic and in fact returns MAGIC if you use a heavy MAGIC attack. It's incredibly stupid.

Uhhh

you do realize that light and heavy attacks with Physical weapons ALSO cost NOTHING for light and heavy attacks right?

Same concept for stamina...senseless.

Logic is sound for both of these. Magic exists in the world.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, they took away our sustain to make us all a bunch of heavy-attacking lunatics, and now they are reducing its damage as well?

lB5wmMp.png

Like all other combat dynamics in the game it has been Wrobled.

Wrobled - continually made worse because we lack the intelligence to make it better and balanced.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Imbue Weapon isn't dependent on light attack damage.

This was the last reply on the first page. It should have been the first. People have no idea how imbue weapons works.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imbue weapons IS it's own skill and does its OWN damage. Just that the damage will only apply on your next light attack... jheeze.

Also the skill line isn't BiS but its close & will still get used, I know I certainly will use it.

EDIT: Plan on using this with my MagBlade, Sap Tank & StamSorc currently, maybe even DK Tank for the less serious situations.
    Edited by Sparr0w on May 1, 2018 10:44AM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS