The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New home idea.

Valdek
Valdek
✭✭✭
Hey,

Now I know that homes with caves are very popular. The new cave home coming out (Erstwhile Sanctuary) looks super (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/26325). However, this is a suggestion for a different style for a possible future home.

Idea for home with interior design similar to Crimson Cove (public dungeon, Malabal Tor). The roof lights, water reflection on the ceiling, the flora... it is an absolute gem of design. I'd happily buy many crowns or save up a lot of gold to purchase a home with a design based on Crimson Cove, especially if it had an outdoor / upstairs area with a stunning view of the landscape too.

Here are some screenshots I took:
c6opvzwd17gl.png

a29g47xf1au2.png

ldy2z8ssiqf0.png

If only ZoS allowed us to create our own designs to send in to them, like using the old TES Construction Kit for Morrowind back in the day! Used to spend hours playing with that. I bet they'd get some cracking places designed for them...

Anyway, who's with me? Please show your support if you'd like to see this sort of home!

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that idea. How about it has a cave entrance that leads to a crimson cove-like outdoor space, with the water and skylights and plant life...then the home itself is CARVED out of the rock...you get a whole interior area with rooms kind of like the ancient orc houses, just a bit rougher walls.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take my hat off to you mate that's a good idea and very creative one too. (Boathouse)
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! I would also like to see a medium sized natural cave with plants, water, some ayleid ruin parts and natural light falling through the ceiling.
    I still think it would be awesome from ZOS to allow us to buy the prophets hideout after completing the main quest for a moderate amount of gold (or even for free as part of the new leveling reward system ;))!
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
  • Valdek
    Valdek
    ✭✭✭
    62z9deaxln9c.jpg [*]Colossal Aldmeri Grotto: Once a watering stop for the High Elf navy, this great cavernous grotto on the Summerset coast west of Dusk features shipboard compartments, magnificent Aldmeri ruins, weathered wood from several shipwrecks, and a sparkling subterranean waterfall.
    [/list]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!