Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild for Trading

BabyBunnyOfDoom
Hello all. I am a solo player (due to social anxiety) who just started a guild for trading so it is very solo player friendly lol. I first started playing during the free play days and ended up loving the game(and crafting). I am in that new but not new at the same time stage so I apologize if I get anything wrong lingo wise.

The guild is called "Simple Crafters" and will focus on just that. There will be no weekly dues. I can't guarantee that we will have a trader but if we get enough members we will at least be able to sell to one another. Members will be able to add but not withdraw gold but will be able to add and withdraw items from the bank. Id I did it right members should also be able to invite other players to the guild.

That is all I can think of to say, if you wish to join just leave your gammertag and I will add you when I can.
  • k12akinskulz
    k12akinskulz
    Soul Shriven
    I might not join the guild, but I’ll consider anyone at this guild a comrade
    K12