The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 hand weapon = 2 piece for set?

esp1992
esp1992
✭✭✭
I heard that 2-Handed Weapons such as Mauls, Great Swords, and Staves will count as 2 pieces for existing eso sets in the upcoming patch. Is this true or am I just hearing things?
MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden

Best Answers

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is true. It is not live yet in the main game, but it will be around the Summerset patch.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Answer ✓
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    esp1992 wrote: »
    This is true. It is not live yet in the main game, but it will be around the Summerset patch.

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

I am so running an Iceheart, Winterborn, and Julianos Build for my MAG Frost Warden!!!!
    MY CHARACTERS

Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

I am so running an Iceheart, Winterborn, and Julianos Build for my MAG Frost Warden!!!!

The time to start farming purple Winterborn jewelry in vMA is now (if you don’t already have it).

Making Julianos jewelry, even in purple, is going to be a grind.
    Answer ✓
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!
    MY CHARACTERS

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

The time to start farming purple Winterborn jewelry in vMA is now (if you don’t already have it).

Making Julianos jewelry, even in purple, is going to be a grind.

Gonna Start Tomorrow Buddy!
    MY CHARACTERS

• HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why settle with purple? farm gold ones!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

Sadly, winterborn doesn't work in pvp. It's just too slow
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still happy with my gold max level potentates jewelry. Looking forward to transmuting it though.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

Why julianos, why not Ysgramor's Birthright?
    I am genuinely curious, as I have a warden in plan using Ysgramor's Birthright and iceheart.
    Any tips on what race to be?
    I haven't played as a warden yet
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

I am genuinely curious, as I have a warden in plan using Ysgramor's Birthright and iceheart.

I usually go for Breton for MAG Build
    MY CHARACTERS

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lol yup.

I usually go for Breton for MAG Build

I was thinking of creating a dumner warden with possibly using ice funace, as it has high proc chance and dumner has a flame damage racial buff with a.
    This is just plans for future alt. I'm not looking on being meta, just for fun, plus I already have a breton templar "meta" build.
    I would guess high elf would be the meta for any mag dps with the +7% elemental dam taking advantage of the whole ice build.
    I actually didn't think of winterborn in this build at all. looks like a good set. might be a grind to farm it though. I still haven't done vMA. I also really wanna use the masters ice staff as that destructive clench spam is so fun and great for CC, it locks enemies in place fast. i'm currently using it on my healer back bar.