Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking to join a Guild

WildWimpy
WildWimpy
Soul Shriven
New to game, started 3 weeks ago, IGN: WildWimpy.

Looking to join a guild as I need to still learn so much, having problems with build and fighting skills.

I'm retired so play alot but seem to get very little done! lol
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hey @WildWimpy,

We are a small/medium friendly and helpful guild and we'd love to have you in our guild.

Here is what we can offer to you:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407107/pc-eu-tipsy-trader-looking-for-tipsy-members-o#latest

If you think we fit to your needs do not hesitate to w/ or email me in game @Amaliae .

Wish you a lovely day! <3
    @Amaliae
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Hi WildWimpy! You have pm :)
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • OrlandoKatana
    Hey... if ya want a trading guild with some social and casual pve/pvp content wisp or mail me ingame @OrlandoKatana :smile:
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

We are a Gaming Community and use Discord to keep the members from various games chatting away [in text]

Website is in my signature and we are very casual but have been established for many years now.

If you want you can just pop on our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button or registering and applying on our forum which is hardly used these days because of Discord.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net